Home General Discussion

Damn You !Opus X Shark and Lost City

2»

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Cank:
    Diamondog:
    Someobody please PM me the email details again, I deleted by mistake, thanks.

PM sent
    p, here too please
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    AARRGGGG, I was too late in ordering these. Now I need to figure out a different idea for my best friends engagement smoke.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    I have a bit shipment of anejo coming, will include the new No. 60 size. Since we got a much better deal on this shipment, the pricing will be significantly sharper than what is on our website and I believe Tim will circulate an email once they are in stock with the special pricing. Make sure you are his or Andrews list.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Alex Svenson:
    I have a big shipment of anejo coming, will include the new No. 60 size. Since we got a much better deal on this shipment, the pricing will be significantly sharper than what is on our website and I believe Tim will circulate an email once they are in stock with the special pricing. Make sure you are his or Andrews list. Also, we still have inventory of the annual release of OpusX Lost City and the Fuente OpusX Charity box which includes the BBMF, Shark as well as many other rare sizes. That said, the box has to be purchased as one unit.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Alex Svenson:
    I have a bit shipment of anejo coming, will include the new No. 60 size. Since we got a much better deal on this shipment, the pricing will be significantly sharper than what is on our website and I believe Tim will circulate an email once they are in stock with the special pricing. Make sure you are his or Andrews list.
    And sold. Thanks for the heads up Alex!
  • thehoffthehoff Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    +36 for the special email being PMed. Thanks.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Someone PM me this info or tell me how to get on these lists. Please?
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    jsnake:
    Someone PM me this info or tell me how to get on these lists. Please?
    Can I also get this email?
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    can someone please also pm me the details? I didnt get Tim's email....how do i get on the list?
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    I too would like to get on this email list
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Oh boy, I love Christmas. ;)
    docbp87:
    Doc can I get a copy of the mail?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    lcpleel:
    docbp87:
    The email sent out? Sure dude. Just pm me your email addy, and I'll forward it to you.
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    docbp87:
    The email sent out? Sure dude. Just pm me your email addy, and I'll forward it to you.
    PM