Home General Discussion

Ok. It's official this time. Yes. I'm sure this time :P

wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
I'm moving to Kitchener, Ontario on Thursday. Certain circumstances have forced me to greatly accelerate my move-in with the fiancee. If you need the new address again, please PM me.

Comments

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    wwhwang:
    I'm moving to Kitchener, Ontario on Thursday. Certain circumstances have forced me to greatly accelerate my move-in with the fiancee. If you need the new address again, please PM me.
    Canada? How are you going to buy from Ccom?

Congrats though, if congrats are in order? Hopefully the situation is good?

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    wwhwang:
    So, this doesn't have anything to do with the girl Diamond Dog put on the daily hottie? Just kidding, good luck!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    bacon.jay:
    wwhwang:
    Canada? How are you going to buy from Ccom?

Congrats though, if congrats are in order? Hopefully the situation is good?

Well, I need someone to volunteer to be my middle man for my CCom orders. And it's a good and bad thing. I finally get to move in with the girl of my dreams, but the catalyst for the circumstances surrounding it is some bad blood with the folks. But that's another story for another time.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Hate to hear you had to leave under bad circumstances but wish you the best in the Great White North.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    hey, at least you are moving in with someone you can trust.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Best of luck in the great white north aye!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Good luck to you my friend. It sounds like this might be a great move.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Let me know if you need anything, as I am only 10 minutes from Kitchener. PM me you new address if you wish. Sorry about the circumstances. P.S. bring your shovel, we have about 10 inches of snow and it is 11 F (feels like -6 F though). Welcome to Canada eh!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    bearb:
    Let me know if you need anything, as I am only 10 minutes from Kitchener. PM me you new address if you wish. Sorry about the circumstances. P.S. bring your shovel, we have about 10 inches of snow and it is 11 F (feels like -6 F though). Welcome to Canada eh!
    Ha, that's what he get's for moving to the wrong part of the country. It was 14 C here today. That's like 57 F for our American brothers. Snow up on the mountains where it belongs and green grass below. Another green Christmas, at least at living level:)
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Best of luck, Wayne! Hope things are better at the new place and get you a fresh start.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Hope everything works out for you Wayne
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Good luck man! Make sure you hit me up with your new addy as well
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Wayne you have a PM
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    If you haven't gotten it yet, I hope you get the care package I sent you last week before you jet up north.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Rob1110:
    If you haven't gotten it yet, I hope you get the care package I sent you last week before you jet up north.
    Actually, I have. Thank you so much, Rob. I actually posted it on the Good Traders list a while back. Thanks again for giving me the chance to sample so much stuff.
  • sppd81sppd81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    Good luck up north! If you need a middle man for your ccom shipments, let me know, I'd be glad to help.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    You have a PM bro
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    PM for you, Wayne
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Thats my home town....I don't get their often at all but if I do maybe we can smoke!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    wwhwang:
    Actually, I have. Thank you so much, Rob. I actually posted it on the Good Traders list a while back. Thanks again for giving me the chance to sample so much stuff.

Cool, glad you got it and best of luck with the move and future endeavors. Enjoy those sticks. I know you're a bit of a gurkha whore and were looking to try the other two. Some of those empires are really nice. I think there was only one that I wasn't too fond of.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    It's a bit of a driver but if you ever find yourself near Detroit/Port Huron or anywere for that matter in Mi hit Tat and I up. We are usually down for a few smokes and there are some great places in the Detroit area to have a good cigar. I'm only an hour away from Detroit and head that way all the time.

On the other side of things I have been meaning to get up to Toronto to visit a friend. If I'm giong to be up that way I will let you know.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    laker1963:
    bearb:
    Ha, that's what he get's for moving to the wrong part of the country. It was 14 C here today. That's like 57 F for our American brothers. Snow up on the mountains where it belongs and green grass below. Another green Christmas, at least at living level:)
    damn Canadians and your and Celsius measurement... hehe.. I'd rather have snow than friggin' rain. man it sucks. good luck on the move.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Well, enjoy the move, and I hope things get patched up with the folks! Just remember to take a break, and remember what it's all aboot ;)
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Moving to Canada...In the Winter...Interesting concept! Good luck on the move.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    wwhwang:
    Best of luck to you Wayne..I must admit you are one of my favorite BORKS. I hope everything works out with you and your folks. Bet you lady is glad you will be up there with her.