Home General Discussion

I know what I'm getting for Christmas!

lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
Just got an email to my phone from Ccom for notice of shipping for a "Top Tier Christmas Sampler"! My wife thought she'd be sneaky and order it using my account. But little did she know, I get email notifications to my blackberry. LOL! She did good. I'll act real surprised for her.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Merry Early Christmas to you. Your wife sounds like a keeper.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    That's awesome Marty and it's a sweet deal on the top tier. I found out I'm getting a 300 count humidor but don't know which one yet. Time to order some more beads. Too bad it will not be enough to get the coolidor put away.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    lilwing88:
    Just got an email to my phone from Ccom for notice of shipping for a "Top Tier Christmas Sampler"! My wife thought she'd be sneaky and order it using my account. But little did she know, I get email notifications to my blackberry. LOL! She did good. I'll act real surprised for her.

HILLARIOUS!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    lilwing88:

HILLARIOUS!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    can you have your wife call my wife? :-)
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    lilwing88:

Tee Hee
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    merry x-mas to you, great wife who knew exactly what to get you ;)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Sandman1am:
    That's awesome Marty and it's a sweet deal on the top tier. I found out I'm getting a 300 count humidor but don't know which one yet. Time to order some more beads. Too bad it will not be enough to get the coolidor put away.
    Damn it was returned! I guess I was on the naughty list. Oh well time to build another coolidor. At least you will get something nice Marty! LOL
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I know every present I am getting because we buy what we need or want. The rest is for the kids.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    At least you didn't find out from WikiLeaks.
  • asolomonasolomon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
    james40:
    can you have your wife call my wife? :-)
    Hey James just wanted to give you props on what is easily the coolest user icon on this site :D Leonard Cohen + cigars = taste, my friend.