Home General Discussion

Holidays in DFW area. - Updated w/t pics

t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
Well I'll be spending Christmas in Fort Worth and was just wondering if anyone knew of or wanted to meet up at a good b&m in the area? Not real sure what days I'm gunna have available as I will only be down there from the 22nd to the 27th but I wil make time. I'm picking up my cabinet humi while I'm down there and need to find a good b&m to help fill it up.

Well I made it back safe and sound, but with a cold. :/ I thought I'd post a few pics of what I picked up while touring nearly every b&m in the Fort Worth area. I also picked up my cabinet humi from Aristocrat while I was down there, but won't have any pics of it for a couple days. I really wish I had a place even half as nice as some of those I visited.

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Both PuroFreak and Garen.B are based down there...maybe shoot em some PMs?
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    If I were closer I'd take you up on your offer as I'm in San Antonio :(
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    I'm flying out of DFW on the 23rd but I'd be willing to have a herf with you on the 22nd man. Just have to see if Puro is off that day.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Well crap I shouldn't have put the 22nd because that's the day I'll be getting there and it won't be untill late (I'm driving). I saw there is a place just down the road from where I'm staying called Taboo Cigar Bar and Lounge. Ever been there? I'm thinking of checking it out.
  • egokillaegokilla Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    I'm in the DFW.

There's a place about 10 minutes from the airport called Town and Country- prices are ok, lounge is always empty.

There's a tobacco lane in Arlington, but don't think you can smoke there.

There's also a place called Tobacco Road in Arlington off cooper- prices are stunning (very high) but and the lounge is only for members- but you can smoke and use the golf simulators.

What you'll discover quickly in DFW is how most bars including hotel bars do not allow cigars of any kind.

Your best bet is to befriend a fellow forum member and get "gifted a day pass" to a local country club. There's one off of 360 called Rolling Hills CC

It's too cold to play Golf so most clubs are either empty or only populated by the serious drinkers/smokers.

Thanks for the info. I'll be in the North Richland Hills area. I think i've got a place which I could smoke @ easily, but I def. Want to hit some b&ms down there.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    t_evan50:
    Thanks for the info. I'll be in the North Richland Hills area. I think i've got a place which I could smoke @ easily, but I def. Want to hit some b&ms down there.
    Or go to Cigar shop & More in Addison or Garland. No members only stuff, pretty good selection and laid back.
  • hawgmaulerhawgmauler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14
    Town and Country Cigars is on Glade Rd off of 121, you'll pass right by it. As stated, the prices are decent. I've only been there for the Drew Estates event, and the place was busy. The have music most weekends, but I don't think they will have anything happening that weekend.

I'm not sure about Taboo, I've never been there. The Cigar Bar looks comfortable. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Ole Grapevine Cigar is a good place. They have 2 walk-ins...the premium humidor is to the left as you walk-in. Good Selection and average B&M prices.
    Thanks for the info guys. I'm making a list and hopefully I can get a day when my wife wants to shop with her sister or something and I go visit some places.