Home General Discussion

Pics of bombing damage

Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
Here are the pics from the bombing that bandyt09 and The Sniper both sent me. I can't wait to light them all up!! Thanks again guys!! Your blew up this newbie to the moon (and my mailman, and my driveway, and my mailbox, etc..

bandy bomb

br> The Sniper bomb

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Glad they got there in good shape Bobbo! Welcome to the CCom boards, hope to see you around here for a long time to come. :-D

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Very nice. Watch out for that NUB Habano, they kick me right in the gut.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    The Sniper:
    Glad they got there in good shape Bobbo! Welcome to the CCom boards, hope to see you around here for a long time to come. :-D

Thanks again. I plan to be here for the long haul. I might be new to all of this I am enjoying the hell out of it. It got even better since I found a bar not far from where I live that has an area set up that you can smoke in. I don't have to freeze my ass off this winter!!
    t_evan50:
    Thanks for the warning. That is probably going to be the first one I try after it sits for a few weeks at least.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Bobbo2009:
    t_evan50:
    Thanks for the warning. That is probably going to be the first one I try after it sits for a few weeks at least.
    Oh way to go bandy! I went out of my way to send mild to medium bodied sticks to the man since its his first bombing - and then you go and snitch on one of the two hand grenade full bodied ones I snuck in there!!

The other one? Sneaky strong... :-D But you will thank me for it, I GUAR-ON-TEE! LOL

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    The Sniper:
    Bobbo2009:
    t_evan50:
    Oh way to go bandy! I went out of my way to send mild to medium bodied sticks to the man since its his first bombing - and then you go and snitch on one of the two hand grenade full bodied ones I snuck in there!!

The other one? Sneaky strong... :-D But you will thank me for it, I GUAR-ON-TEE! LOL

Hey brother, I didn't snitch you out, that was someone else. However, IF Bobbo was to grab that NUB Habano too soon, then YOU KEEEEELLLLL HIM! and that is not the way to treat a newbie, LOL. As far as the other hand gernade, let's just hope he happens upon that last...........
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    The yellowing on the cello of that Perdomo 10th Champagne is incredible!! Did the BORK put a date on it??

bacon.jay:
    The yellowing on the cello of that Perdomo 10th Champagne is incredible!! Did the BORK put a date on it??

No, no date on it. It does stand out in the one humi I got it in though.
  • StangRunner3StangRunner3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    Looks awesome! Hey Bobbo, what area in IL are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm in Joliet and have been looking to see if there is a place that have areas to smoke in that aren't outside so, like you, I don't have too freeze.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Bobbo2009:
    bacon.jay:

That particular stick has a colored cello wrapper on them. The yellowing is unfortunately the color of this cello.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    laker1963:
    Bobbo2009:
    bacon.jay:

That particular stick has a colored cello wrapper on them. The yellowing is unfortunately the color of this cello.
    |:

10 chars