Home General Discussion

FF Opus x BBMF (NOT Forbidden X's)

lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
How much would be a good price for 2007 ff opus x bbmf be? I have an unopened box of these in natural and in maduros. Im about to crack them open because i was asked to let some of them go for the holidays.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    lcpleel:
    How much would be a good price for 2007 ff opus x bbmf be? I have an unopened box of these in natural and in maduros. Im about to crack them open because i was asked to let some of them go for the holidays.
    they are worthless. ill give you $5 for the lot. hell... ill even pay shipping.

ill PM you my addy....
    ... but seriously

i would say a good starting point given the rarity of the vitola, the age on them (assuming they were kept in good condition) and the demand for OpusX and rare OpusX in particular...

$50 each.

edit: ive seen them for more ($75) but i think that much of this is internet retailer markup like cigar.com does.
    hope that gives you a starting point.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Thanks for that info. Ill be looking more into it as well. I kind of dont want to open it but now my friends are are calling me a P**SY for not opening it. lol
    lcpleel:
    Thanks for that info. Ill be looking more into it as well. I kind of dont want to open it but now my friends are are calling me a P**SY for not opening it. lol
    remember, they are YOUR cigars. YOU do with them as YOU please.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Why are you a pu**y if you dont open it? Ask them and see what answer you get. If its something you have been saving, keep it saved man. And if you decide to open it, I want one, and so does Kuzi. (see, now you have better reasons to keep it sealed)

BTW......if you do open up that box, you are a puss***.....there, I've just reversed it for ya.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I think that entire box might qualify for the Uber pass. :)
    HAHAAHAHA that was great. Im thinking of opening the box just to smoke one of them for new years. I already have my christmas BBMF ready.
    Goldy:
    This box was suppose to be for when i get married and when i have my kids. But hey who knows it might make into that pass or it might not. Just to make things clear OpusX are one of my Favs but are not my #1.
    lcpleel:
    Goldy:
    This box was suppose to be for when i get married and when i have my kids. But hey who knows it might make into that pass or it might not. Just to make things clear OpusX are one of my Favs but are not my #1.
    what is your number 1?
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    lcpleel:
    HAHAAHAHA that was great. Im thinking of opening the box just to smoke one of them for new years. I already have my christmas BBMF ready.
    What is BBMF?
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    Goldy:
    what is your number 1?
    Believe it or not my #1 fav is my LFD Chisels from 2005 only got about 6 of them left.
    RaschNuts:
    lcpleel:
    What is BBMF?
    BIG BAD MOTHER ______.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    lcpleel:
    RaschNuts:
    lcpleel:
    What is BBMF?
    BIG BAD MOTHER ______.
    After i asked i thought it might be that lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Actually I'd say it was the other way around....if a guy didn't want to open them and he could hold out longer on aging them and wanted too, he'd be a pu**y for opening them lol Takes a real man to let those bad boys age!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    lcpleel:
    You are a total Pu$$Y if you dont send me one! Oh yeah and your a total Vag if you dont send me two!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Send the boxes to me, I'll open them for ya. Only a nominal fee involved, of course..
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    If you do open them and want to make a trade for some nice forbidden fruits let me know!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    These go for $125 at Casa Fuente. They are the Forbidden X version though. Same cigar, different band.
    lcpleel:
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    Goldy:
    what is your number 1?
    Believe it or not my #1 fav is my LFD Chisels from 2005 only got about 6 of them left.
    i believe it.

try the mysterio
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    Goldy:
    what is your number 1?
    i believe it.

try the mysterio
    Mysterio is something I would love to try but haven't had the opportunity to get a hold of, you think better than my chisels? Doubt it :p
    lcpleel:
    Mysterio is something I would love to try but haven't had the opportunity to get a hold of, you think better than my chisels? Doubt it :p
    i just happen to like the OpusX a bit more than the Chisel.

i like the mysterio better than the OpusX

kuzi16:
    lcpleel:

If you dont mind me asking whats your fav vitola in the opusX?
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    I've never had an Opus X but my shop owner had a few in his shop when I was in there Friday. Good prices too from what I've read in this thread, but still beyond my price range. I think there was a 4-pack of FF Opus X for $80, and singles bundled with gator-skin cigar tube for $30, but I don't remember seeing a year on any of them.

lcpleel:
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:

the #4 is my favorite vitola of the OpusX followed very closely by the petite lancero, then the power ranger. the small ring does very good things to this cigar.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:

the #4 is my favorite vitola of the OpusX followed very closely by the petite lancero, then the power ranger. the small ring does very good things to this cigar.
    Oh shoot I forgot I just picked up an Opus X lancero that was aged a year and was going to smoke it this weekend. Too bad it's been snowing too much outside to enjoy anything. Really need to get the smoking room up and running.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I was wondering how much were the boxes when you picked them up? At 1to2Gs a crack now I think it was probably a good investment