Home General Discussion

These Box deals

2»

Comments

• cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    triple A, Diesel shorty and cotm. Happy Holidays!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    kuzi16:
    JCizzle:
    kuzi16:
    JCizzle:
    I didn't even bother resisting, just got the Gurkhas, the Diesels, and the COTM membership. F it!
    you sir, are my hero.
    Figure I'm SAVING money, so it was actually wise to do it. I keep telling myself that... :-D
    reminds me of the comic strip where Opus the Penguin was lulled in by an infomercial.
    - buy "x" amount save 10%
    - buy "x+y" amount save more
    the old "the more you buy the more you save!" thing. in the last strip of the comic his house was full of junk and he was holding a bill for thousands of dollars. the thought balloon read "but think of all i saved"
    Hopefully I'll have a house full of cigars!
    How do you guys have your own sales reps? I've just been ordering through the website, I hope this is OK.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    JCizzle:
    How do you guys have your own sales reps? I've just been ordering through the website, I hope this is OK.
    Call your orders in. Much cheaper and better service that way :P. They'll almost always give you special prices on stuff. Get to know them by name, also. There's only a few reps here at CCom. Kelly and Andrew have been my go-to reps.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Jeff was mine, now Matt hooks it up, occasionally the beard works the phones too.
    wwhwang:
    JCizzle:
    Call your orders in. Much cheaper and better service that way :P. They'll almost always give you special prices on stuff. Get to know them by name, also. There's only a few reps here at CCom. Kelly and Andrew have been my go-to reps.
    Calling from here is an arm and a leg so I might be stuck with ordering through the site.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    JCizzle:
    wwhwang:
    JCizzle:
    Calling from here is an arm and a leg so I might be stuck with ordering through the site.
    Try emailing or calling through Skype. Free and it's worth the effort.
    Good thinking, I'll do that on my next order.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I'm still interested if nothing has been worked out yet. Also, just grabbed the Padilla Miami deal of the day...I just could let them go.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    JCizzle:
    wwhwang:
    JCizzle:
    How about a majic jack would that work over there?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    wwhwang:
    JCizzle:
    wwhwang:
    JCizzle:
    Try emailing or calling through Skype. Free and it's worth the effort.
    There is also a live chat feature here on the site, you can ask to speak with any rep you want on there as well. I used that a time or two while I was in Afghanistan.
    Good call on the live chat feature!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Alex Svenson:
    Dont forget free shipping too!!!
    Is the free shipping over? I just tried to put in an order and it was gone. Hope I didn't miss it. I bought some singles the day this came out and it was free.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    After checking out my inventory I decided that i didn't need a box of Padilla Miamis or 5V Miamis and still have a few DPG Cuban classics so i snagged a box of CCOM Blue labels on top of the Padilla Miamis DD's
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I'm tempted to get a box of those SCCC robustos. 49 and change shipped. Damn. Don't know if I have the space though...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    How long are these deals going?