Home General Discussion

Anyone tried Sencillo?

PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
I just found these at a shop I don't normally go to and they were half price so I figured I could pick up a couple since they are around the $4.00 a stick range. I don't know much about them other than they are made by Camacho for Prometheus and they are a Honduran Puro... Sounded very interesting and like I said, at $4.00 a stick I couldn't pass them up!

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i like honduran tobacco, camacho, and inexpensive sticks.
    if this is good i may have to check em out.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Sensimilia? Man, let me tell you back in the day I ...oh wait... sorry misread that. Never heard of it.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    kuzi16:
    i like honduran tobacco, camacho, and inexpensive sticks.
    if this is good i may have to check em out.
    I actually thought of you as soon as I read a little about the smokes. lol Was hoping you had tried it and could tell me what to expect flavor wise.
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    pretty spicy when you light it is one thing i remember....the main flavor throughout the entire cigar so i thought was a leathery flavor, but also the spice stays with you the entire time. um....you will also notice some espresso flavors in there as well, which part? i dont remember and yes it's worth buying
    ellinas:
    pretty spicy when you light it is one thing i remember....the main flavor throughout the entire cigar so i thought was a leathery flavor, but also the spice stays with you the entire time. um....you will also notice some espresso flavors in there as well, which part? i dont remember and yes it's worth buying
    Sounds like a good smoke... I'm glad I picked a couple of these up!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Sounds good Jason, be sure to give us an update when you smoke it .
    Will do my friend! I'm pertty excited about it after learning more about the blend.