Home General Discussion

Cigar.com

Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
Earlier today i used the live help and talked to andy d and told him how the lighter i got in the one stop sampler had broke, he told me just to give him a call when i want to order next and he would replace for me. So i called and placed my order i asked if they would still honor the mistake in the catalog about the Camacho 1962 pe and herf-a-dor for 50 bucks he said yes. I was kind of surprised because most normal companies would probably say no but they did not do that they honored their mistake even thought they just lost money. Also when he replaced my lighter, niy he replaced it with a better one i could not believe that. I knew cigar.com costumer service was great before but today it has truly showed me that there is no other company like cigar.com they make big claims about their costumer service but they dont just claim it they stand behind it 100%. I know i will never leave cigar.com just on their costumer service alone. If anyone else has stories about how cigar.coms costumer service i would love to hear them.

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Tim "The Beard" Blythe always takes good care of me.
    He honored the Camacho PE typo last week for me.
    I was missing my newsletter from my COTMC and Tim simply sent me out a copy in the mail ASAP when I sent him an email.
    I always get help above and beyond from cigar.com this place is the best.
    Read the posts around you will find that Alex checks posts and replies directly where else is a chief merchant going to answer customer questions directly?
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    I know i usually deal with Matthew and he haas hooked me up so many times and this is the first time i dealt with andy and he took care of me like i have been going through him for years.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Christian_Sapp:
    I know i usually deal with Matthew and he haas hooked me up so many times and this is the first time i dealt with andy and he took care of me like i have been going through him for years.

ALWAYS ABOVE AND BEYOND! Tim The Blythe Beard Goes out of his way to Make his Customers Happy... I am one of them .
    I also got the Camacho PE Deal... OUTSTANDING!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Time after time the service here is astounding. The Beard for president????
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Amos Umwhat:
    Time after time the service here is astounding. The Beard for president????
    Replace the UN with The Beard.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Great service from Ccom, as usual. I doubt they are losing money on the typo though, they run the same deal on the Jam pretty regularly (herf-a-dor included).
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Duder2:
    Great service from Ccom, as usual. I doubt they are losing money on the typo though, they run the same deal on the Jam pretty regularly (herf-a-dor included).
    The.........jam?????? Uh oh, traitor------I mean TYPO alert;)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Vulchor:
    Duder2:
    The.........jam?????? Uh oh, traitor------I mean TYPO alert;)
    I was thinking the same thing and I saw the same deal a few times. Just cause we look around doesn't mean we shop there:) It's like window shopping on the internet.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I love internet window shopping------but damn its easier to get out the credit card on the internet window than the Macys window.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Duder2:

WTF is the JAM? LOL
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Duder2:

WTF is the JAM? LOL
    +1

• smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Is that the scary site? Lol
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    smokeater187:
    Nothin scary in my experience. Same warehouse as Ccom, different company. If you were referring to the T word, I would go without anything before buying from them...
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Duder2:
    smokeater187:
    Nothin scary in my experience. Same warehouse as Ccom, different company. If you were referring to the T word, I would go without anything before buying from them...
    No, T word is not Scary Site. Scary Site is the one that runs hourly deals, sometimes at good prices, but they tend to push their house brands a bit too much for my taste. Jam is on sister, once, sometimes twice a week.

You may find good prices on those other sites sometimes, but honestly, of the great big major mail order houses, you aren't going to find customer service anywhere near CCom.