Home General Discussion

coffee/cigars

2»

Comments

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Yeah Coffee and Cigars rule. No better way to start a day if you have the time.

My favorites are Central/south american Coffees that have the full body but no too much acidity, with a full bodied cigar without too much spice.

So far the best match that i've had was a big cup of Columbian Coffee with sugar, no cream, and I paired it with a Diesel Unlimited Belicoso.

Tasted so good.
  • BeastcigarBeastcigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Blue mountain & a tabak especial. Not much for flavoured sticks, but this was like a meal!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Yes coffees is fantasic! I have to agree with the others here and say that coffee and cigars of any type go well together. That said, I have to say that a nice dark roast or Colombian coffee will go pirfect with a Padilla Miami, diesel shorty, or mowr. If you really want a awesome pair get a coffee with a shot of esspreso in it and smoke a nice full and spicy cigar like those mentioned.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Hays:
    firetruckguy:
    wwhwang:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hays:
    gmill880:
    Kopi Luwak
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA oh no Gene too!!!!
    OMG hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
    Cat Monkeys....

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Cat Monkey coffee.

Damn........I cant tell you guys anything can I ;)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA **and the rest of the forum reading this is going WTF? right about now** LOL
    LOL most expensive coffee in the world!!!! LMAO
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Yea WTF had come to mind lol
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    SmokySuit:
    Yea WTF had come to mind lol
    Should we let them in on the joke guys???? LOL
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Sandman1am:
    Hays:
    firetruckguy:
    wwhwang:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hays:
    gmill880:
    Kopi Luwak
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA oh no Gene too!!!!
    OMG hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
    Cat Monkeys....

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Cat Monkey coffee.

Damn........I cant tell you guys anything can I ;)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA **and the rest of the forum reading this is going WTF? right about now** LOL
    LOL most expensive coffee in the world!!!! LMAO

See , I miss a couple days on the forum and you clowns torch me ; ) ... Don't tell me I'm the only BOTL on here thats smoked these ( and by Gawd they ARE awsome ) . I know Tony ( Alienmisprint ) has smoked a few and liked them also. He_ll if you eat out much at restaraunts you would probably crap yourself if you knew what all was in or happened to your food. Anyway I'm going to KEEP smoking them and you guys just avoid them ( its more for me ) ! Wusses , Sulking away to see how many I have left in my infused cigar humi !!! LOL !!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Right now im having an Airbender with a cup of good 'ol Folgers and I think its pretty darn terrific.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    LOL Gene...it's honestly not really you, and no, you're not the only one. In the Cigar People chat group I started there was a solid joke about this recently because FireTruckGuy was smoking one, and after he logged out of chat we started 'discussing' what exactly Kopi Luwak was. We were making bets on what he'd come back and describe it as, and the running hope was that it'd be "Tastes like sh!t" (for the irony, of course). Since then, it's basically been a running joke.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Hays:
    LOL Gene...it's honestly not really you, and no, you're not the only one. In the Cigar People chat group I started there was a solid joke about this recently because FireTruckGuy was smoking one, and after he logged out of chat we started 'discussing' what exactly Kopi Luwak was. We were making bets on what he'd come back and describe it as, and the running hope was that it'd be "Tastes like sh!t" (for the irony, of course). Since then, it's basically been a running joke.

Haha Hays that is indeed funny . What was his opinion of them ? I know I have probably smoked about a dozen or so of them . To me they are the best of the coffee infused sticks out there, a close second to the DE Java Maduro.