Home General Discussion

Sunday Deal

kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
Sent out the deal for today. There was a typo on the first so I had to send it again :) Didn't drink enough coffee yet ;) If you didn't get it just send me an email at KGraffin@cigar.com and I will let you know what it is. Thanks!

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    These are very interesting. Really inexpensive when you consider everything that has gone into them. This is a great size too. I'm not sure if it is the only size, but it is the only one I have had. I got one in a package from someone here (sorry that I cannot remember which one of you guys sent it... but thank you!), and it was very good. They really pick up a lot of dark sweetness (but not that artificial sweetness you get from say, a sweetened cap, or some of the infused stuff out there) from the rum that once inhabited the... uh... homes (to not make public what cigar this is lol). Trying really hard not to jump on this deal, and blow my budget.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Kelly - are you spying on the CCom Cigar People Chat Group??? Because we were just talking about these Saturday night...lol