Home General Discussion

Man I hate UPS!!!!!!!!!!

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
I hate them with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!

Armadas shipped on Monday. Didnt get them today, Firday, which means I wont get them till Monday!!! CCOM, please stick with USPS for shipping. This is the 2nd time my order has come from UPS and it takes over a week. USPS is 3 days max.

Ok vent over

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:

Armadas shipped on Monday. Didnt get them today, Firday, which means I wont get them till Monday!!! CCOM, please stick with USPS for shipping. This is the 2nd time my order has come from UPS and it takes over a week. USPS is 3 days max.

Ok vent over
    +1BILLION on USPS... I had 3 packages shipped from Ccom... the USPS shipped 2 days later that the other two and got here first by a mile!!! UPS BLOWS @SS
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    talk to a rep next time and request usps ;)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    zeebra:

Ok vent over
    I hate UPS as well. Package shipped out on the 26th of Nov. It will be here 6th of December. Almost 2 weeks for UPS to get here and a 50% chance the package will be damaged. I might as well be in Russia, the way UPS ships.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    sol1821:
    good call... an obvious answer that I never even considered...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    robbyras:
    sol1821:
    good call... an obvious answer that I never even considered...

I just saw a Study done with FED EX, USPS, and UPS... they installed these gyros in the packages and tracked everything then when they recieved the packages they downloaded the information.......
    Although USPS seemed to have more flips of the packages 13-17 flips , and 3-5 drops they Delivered On time 95 % of the time one lost package, UPS FLiped packages 7-10 times .. all but one came with noticiable BOX damage and on average was a 2 week delivery time coast to coast and 2 lost packages, and fed ex just plain sucked....... it had 10-12 flips, all boxes showed some type of Damage and 3 packages were lost and 7-14 day delivery with much in consitency. These teste were done with 30 Packages each ..... Its a No Brainer for me.... I have not recieved anything Damaged USPS ... always On time But I have had a couple of Lost POackages, due to change of address i would say. ANytime you Order On line from CCOM they deliver UPS i was told .. you have to request or go through your Sales rep to get USPS....
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Even last time I ordered from ccom, the san lotano deal, it took a week and a half. Its not like I live on an isolated island, wish I did, but I'm in one of the largest cities in the USA!!!

I spoke to Ccom last time and I think Andy said he would throw in a nice stick for me on my next order, but I forgot to mention it, and forgot to mention to ship USPS. I sure will next time.

Guess rant wasnt over.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Got this todayphoto 98226B54-6F85-4CC8-BB13-F1CD88EC1E4A.jpgphoto 29C8CB34-9CCE-4637-94DF-53E4C605EEC6.jpg
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    And to make things worse, I've learned that there are some cigar sources who insist on using UPS even when you specify that you don't want your order shipped via UPS. They give you some cockamamie story about having a contract with UPS and can't ship any other way. As for me, I don't order from those idiots any more.... Jus' sayin'.......
  • slamb@cigar.comslamb@cigar.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Guys, If there are any issues please, please, please contact your account manager. If you do not have one, email service@cigar.com and one will be assigned to you. This way we can work closely with you to assure your packages ship the way they need to.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Pretty ballsy posting your address for all to see :)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Guys, If there are any issues please, please, please contact your account manager. If you do not have one, email service@cigar.com and one will be assigned to you. This way we can work closely with you to assure your packages ship the way they need to.
    every time i see slamb@cigar.com post this comes to mind:

what does that say about me?
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Uh, wha'd he say?????
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    slamb@cigar.com:
    due to good packaging my order was fine!! But thanks and you guys are the best!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    slamb@cigar.com:

Thanks.....I just e-mailed KD.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Nothing is perfect but I've had the last four packages delayed from ups and there's the no sat delivery. Not saying usps is perfect but i can pick up next day locally and or get sat delivery. Mind u that i haven't ordered cigars in a while but a lot of places do ups. Ccom at least cares and will work with ya.
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    UPS can't do anything right i got my humidor shipped to the wrong state and it took them 3 days to find it (they blamed it on a weather) and by that time they found it it was Friday so i didn't get it until Monday. The best times i had with UPS was with my Xbox every time they shipped the Xbox it came broken from Microsoft HQ, the best time is when i turned it on and it caught fire. after about 20 times with UPS they shipped it via FedEx and i didn't have a problem with that one.