Home Non Cigar Related

Ines Sainz

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
This is the chick that Ozzie posted in "good traders" thread. Shes the chick that had the whole harassment thing with the Jets locker room. She does have one sweet asssssssssss

Here is a preview, you can thank me with the cigar you smoke tonight! ....

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

More...

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&expIds=17259,27213,27585,27797,27816,27868&sugexp=leprodeca4&xhr=t&q=ines+sainz&cp=3&qe=aW5l&qesig=vYPmJoG0FFwOSXJbvhdELQ&pkc=AFgZ2tmo_OomxZH3M_VjQLnJXni0vYT-sxPS0Td5X41Dg2QAckdFDAdnZaS6gAiApZgJGeoImLsj9y4vcc8sUiWG2MQzHZr0RA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1680&bih=956

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Boys, that is one seriously WORLD CLASS TURD CUTTER!!!

It takes a LOT to turn my affections away from my beloved Kimmy Kardashian in the keester department, but this young lass has most definitely got my full and undivided attention!!!

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    This broad just has a small waist. She's not actually pretty IMHO.

• smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Serious junk in the trunk on this broad hooollly hell
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    stephen_hannibal:
    This broad just has a small waist. She's not actually pretty IMHO.

I agree...I mean, if we're talking perfection here, her ass has a bit too much 'sticky-out' for my taste. From a dead-on rear view it's not bad, but from the side view it sticks out way too much. IMHO.

Just giving you guys the benefit of my many long years of observation.

Marty

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    You guys are some pretty harsh critics.. That girl looks fine any day of the week !
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    kaspera79:
    You guys are some pretty harsh critics.. That girl looks fine any day of the week !
    Thank you my brother! Personally, Im a fan of a badonkadonk you can give a hug to... not the girl per se, THE BOO-TATA! LOL

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Ohhhh man just imagine that hot little thong shes got on!!!!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Did that complaint she made ever go anywhere?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    The Sniper:
    kaspera79:
    Thank you my brother! Personally, Im a fan of a badonkadonk you can give a hug to... not the girl per se, THE BOO-TATA! LOL

Like those guys have better everyday right! LOL She is pretty special all over
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    I'd pound her like a screen door in a hurricane.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Pretty goofy looking fake titties... Other than that... yikes!
    docbp87:
    They look like they need some jewelry, perhaps a necklace of sorts.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    JCizzle:
    docbp87:
    Pearls of wisdom right there...
    cabinetmaker:
    JCizzle:
    docbp87:
    Pearls of wisdom right there...
    Smart man! =D
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Russ55:
    Dont know, but I'm sure Jets just gave her some money and move on. Usually how things work now days....
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    zeebra:
    Russ55:
    Dont know, but I'm sure Jets just gave her some money and move on. Usually how things work now days....
    I don't think they gave her anything. From what she said in the interview she wasn't the one to make a big deal out of it. The other reporters that were in the locker room were the ones who made the big fuss over it.

Either way the media shouldn't be allowed in a locker room. That's why they have a press room. Some people say that women shouldn't be allowed in mens locker room etc. but when was the last time you saw any media in a womens locker room? It's stupid and the league needs to look into that instead of investigating what was said to her in the locker room. There are naked men in their showering and changing and lets get real anyone who has been in a locker room before knows the conversations always tend to go a certain way. They aren't talking about politics in there.

Keep the media out of the locker rooms. Now granted she had problems outside of the locker room too but I wasn't focusing in on that. That yes should be dealt with like an adult instead of some over paid kid who plays a game for a living.