Home General Discussion

What to smoke?

Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
I have at least an hour car ride to the Detroit area. Need to pick 2 one for ride there and back. Here are my choices
San Miguel
Ave Maria
San Lotano either Maduro or Habano
I have not had any of these sticks yet and need to try them all ASAP. I leave in about 30 Min. so what do you guys think?

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    San Lotano Maduro for the ride there and the Habano for the ride back!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    San Miguel up, Ave Maria back.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    j0z3r:
    San Miguel up, Ave Maria back.
    +1 The Ave Maria is my favorite new stick... only had a few but LOVEd them... in fairness I haven't had the Armada or San Lotano yet... I have them resting...
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Love the Ave Maria, def the next box I pick up.....
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    lcpleel:
    San Lotano Maduro for the ride there and the Habano for the ride back!
    +1
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    So I went with the San Lotano habano for the ride down but was feeling a little ill and didn't smoke anything on the ride back up. I liked it but it didn't blow me away as something that I just have to have. It was a spicey stick that hit me right in the back of the throat and a little in the nose. I've got a few others that I will try again soon. Thanks for all of the sug. I will try to make it through all of these in the near future.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Sandman1am:
    I have at least an hour car ride to the Detroit area. Need to pick 2 one for ride there and back. Here are my choices
    San Miguel
    Ave Maria
    I have not had any of these sticks yet and need to try them all ASAP. I leave in about 30 Min. so what do you guys think?
    Prob too late but Ave Marie :)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:
    San Miguel
    Ave Maria
    Prob too late but Ave Marie :)
    Never too late. It will be my next thanks Nick