Home General Discussion

Another Sad Day For Cigar Smokers in Washington

2»

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Oh we will herf it up for sure. Even if I don't end up in Dallas, I'll be visiting my aunts in Richardson and Plano often so I'll be in the area. Furthermore I'm a huge Rangers fan so I'll also be in Arlington a lot.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well if you're a Rangers fan you're alright in my book brother! My wife and I love to go to the Rangers games!
    Nice! There is a stand in there that sells 24 oz Guinness for about 8 bucks, great price, especially for a ballpark! I was there in August before I came here, saw them play the A's. I also saw them a dozen times per year in Spring Training when I lived in Phoenix. (Sorry about the thread hijacking, guys.)
    lol Yea sorry for the hijacking! But you are right, that is a great deal for some Guinness at a ballpark! The best game I've ever been to was the Kenny Rogers perfect game. Went with my grandmother and couldn't believe we were there to witness such as amazing event.
    Oh man that is sweet! I can only dream of witnessing something like that.

Yeah, some time at the Ballpark and some herfing are definitely in order once I head back that way.
    Sounds good man, just let me know when you're back this way and we will get some BOTL's together and have a good time!