Home General Discussion

Best deals on Ccom

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
Just curious what you guys think are the best deals on the site... I'm a fan of the Top Tier sampler and the Diesel High Octane Sampler...

Comments

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    robbyras:
    Just curious what you guys think are the best deals on the site... I'm a fan of the Top Tier sampler and the Diesel High Octane Sampler...
    Today's DD on the Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Toro is pretty damn good. I really REALLY want some but I'm broke, even at only $13 for a fiver. ):

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I was pretty happy with the Thrifty Thirty. I figured Robustos, but all were Toros. Robustos would have been OK, as these were going to be my drive-to-work smokes.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    I can name a few in the past, the current top tier sampler looks pretty good.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    The 2010 V maduro's are a good deal IMO. My box should be here tomorrow.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    The Camacho PE deal in the catalog is one of the best; too bad they won't honor the Opus misprint
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    i dont know if they have anymore of these, but ccom had a RP sampler called The Heritage Sampler, which contained:

10 Vintage 1990's
    10 Vintage 1992's
    10 Decades
    10 Sun Growns

for $189...of course, I couldn't pass it up...u should have seen Rocky's face when I asked him to sign the box...he was like "WTF is this?...oh yeah...i know what this is..." lol
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Krieg:
    i dont know if they have anymore of these, but ccom had a RP sampler called The Heritage Sampler, which contained:

10 Vintage 1990's
    10 Vintage 1992's
    10 Decades
    10 Sun Growns

for $189...of course, I couldn't pass it up...u should have seen Rocky's face when I asked him to sign the box...he was like "WTF is this?...oh yeah...i know what this is..." lol
    I remember that.... I want that....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    There is a pretty good deal on RP right now. Perfect 10 Sampler for 30 bucks. 90, 92, Edge, Sun Grown, and Connecticut. ( two of each).
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    kaspera79:
    There is a pretty good deal on RP right now. Perfect 10 Sampler for 30 bucks. 90, 92, Edge, Sun Grown, and Connecticut. ( two of each).
    If it had the 99 instead of that damn connecticut I'd be all over that one...
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    the new DD would be great cu i love the super fuerte..but i worked freaking 13 hours and lost out...guess i dont need them anyways lol
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    The others make up for that one weak stick. Pass the Connies off in trades or to moochy non-smoker friends.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    firetruckguy:
    i love my box im thinking of getting another they are amazing one of my favorite smokes
    top tier sampler was great and the 2 aramdas for 20 bucks amazing
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Christian_Sapp:
    firetruckguy:
    i love my box im thinking of getting another they are amazing one of my favorite smokes
    i might be interested in a split if you're on the fence... lemme know...
    robbyras:
    Christian_Sapp:
    firetruckguy:
    i might be interested in a split if you're on the fence... lemme know...
    i will if i can get some room in my humi
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    best deal isn't really an item but the way you order. wait for a good daily deal and snag 2 for free shipping then buy your regular stuff or some of our discounted featured samplers and gert the order over $125 so you can scoope up the free gift then be sure to keep an eye out at checkout. sometimes i move stuff we are heavy on at our cost on the last page as an upsell offer. can get some crazy deals there. just some tips and tricks for our loyal fans.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    xmacro:
    The Camacho PE deal in the catalog is one of the best; too bad they won't honor the Opus misprint
    I snagged two of those PE's-one for my son for Christmas and one for myself. Thought it was a misprint, but when I called, Kelly honored it.