Home General Discussion

Seriously pissed off

sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
I was having a rummage in one of my humidors last night to make some room for some new arrivals........ in the middle of the night I was lying awake as I could not sleep and was just thinking and it struck me that I did not see one of my cigars in my humi........... I had to look just then and it is not their .............I am fairly sure that my brother took it to smoke with his mates who all smoke cigarettes/cannabis........ the thing is if he had come to me and asked I would have given him a cigar that he would have enjoyed and explained what to do with it........the cigar?.........a Camacho Pre-Embargo with almost a year on it........... what a waste:(......... he does not know anything about cigars so it was a random choice......what are the odds:(

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    The odds are pretty damn good evidently......sorry though bro, I think a punch to the nugget pouch may be in order.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    I feel for you my friend... lost two Gurkha Titan II's and a CAO Sopranos with several months on them once when my wife "wanted to try something different" during a trip to her sister's place. NONE of them smoke cigars. I cried for a week.

That was when the NEVER OPEN MY HUMIDOR UNLESS GIVEN EXPRESS PERMISSION IN WRITING rule went into effect.

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I keel mine locked at all times and have the only 2 keys on my person at all times. Is that a trust issue?
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    My father-in-law had nailed my from some good stick this past year. Nothing super premium, but sticks that I traded for that I only had one of. I let him slide though considering I'm sleeping with his daughter.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    See, some times it pays off to be a hermit with no friends.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I'm very thankful that the only people that have access to my humidor are my wife and brother. My wife knows better and has no interest in getting into it. My brother thankfully shares my love of a good smoke, so even if he didn't know what he's smoking(not likely), he would appreciate it if he grabbed something great. But yea Sol, that would def. piss me off!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    F U C K him up. He violated the sanctity of your cigars!
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    omfggggggg wow dude i'd be pissed off too!!!!! be like "dude you owe me 30 dollars"
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I think in a few years, when I finish my degree, and buy a cabinet I will buy one with a lock. Not that that will really stop anyone who is determined, but at least it removes a certain level of temptation to the casual thief.

Also, I think I'd be more worried about my kid's friends than my kid or wife taking anything. Not having to kill one of my sons friends would be a good thing. Parents tend to frown a bit when you murder their children.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    The Sniper:
    I feel for you my friend... lost two Gurkha Titan II's and a CAO Sopranos with several months on them once when my wife "wanted to try something different" during a trip to her sister's place. NONE of them smoke cigars. I cried for a week.

That was when the NEVER OPEN MY HUMIDOR UNLESS GIVEN EXPRESS PERMISSION IN WRITING rule went into effect.

Oh sh!t i think i may start crying. Titan II is one of my all time favorite cigars, and I have one with two years on it. It was actually part my original order from this site. I just wish I could afford to smoke them but I got a sweet deal for a fiver and herf-a-dor for 50 bucks on a weekend blitze
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    cabinetmaker:
    I keel mine locked at all times and have the only 2 keys on my person at all times. Is that a trust issue?

ROTFLMAO!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    OH MAN! I would not be a Happy Camper...... My Wife Knows More about Cigars than I do...... when i ask her to pick me somthing out she goes right for the Juggler........ Then I look at what she picked and say Honey that cigar is a SUper Premium and I only have one .... Pick another.... I Dont know why I have some of these Cigars I dont think Ill ever smoke them ... I am a Horder I guess! LOL
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Redtailhawkoz:
    OH MAN! I would not be a Happy Camper...... My Wife Knows More about Cigars than I do...... when i ask her to pick me somthing out she goes right for the Juggler........ Then I look at what she picked and say Honey that cigar is a SUper Premium and I only have one .... Pick another.... I Dont know why I have some of these Cigars I dont think Ill ever smoke them ... I am a Horder I guess! LOL
    Me too!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    sorry to hear man, sucks when that happens
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    sol1821:
    I was having a rummage in one of my humidors last night to make some room for some new arrivals........ in the middle of the night I was lying awake as I could not sleep and was just thinking and it struck me that I did not see one of my cigars in my humi........... I had to look just then and it is not their .............I am fairly sure that my brother took it to smoke with his mates who all smoke cigarettes/cannabis........ the thing is if he had come to me and asked I would have given him a cigar that he would have enjoyed and explained what to do with it........the cigar?.........a Camacho Pre-Embargo with almost a year on it........... what a waste:(......... he does not know anything about cigars so it was a random choice......what are the odds:(
    One of my nephews brought a friend with him to my house once, (just once for this guy), and as we were checking out my humi for a smoke he asks: "which one is good for rolling a Blunt with?". "The one YOU buy, somewhere else!"
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    id call him right up in the middle of the night.

hey dude, hows it goin?

...that cigar you took without permission?

yeah... i want it replaced

Amos Umwhat:
    One of my nephews brought a friend with him to my house once, (just once for this guy), and as we were checking out my humi for a smoke he asks: "which one is good for rolling a Blunt with?". "The one YOU buy, somewhere else!"
    this is how it woulda gone in my house:
    He:
    which ones are good for rolling a blunt with?

Me:
    get out

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:
    He:

Me:
    get out

Priceless! LMAO
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:
    He:

Me:
    get out

How was that Camacho PE I brought you last year? Smoked it yet?

And yeah, I think I'd have said the same thing. Or just laughed and pushed him out the door.

bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:
    He:

Me:
    get out

How was that Camacho PE I brought you last year? Smoked it yet?

And yeah, I think I'd have said the same thing. Or just laughed and pushed him out the door.

not yet. got it resting and it will move to the smoking humidor once it has hit a year of age.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    rwheelwright:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Me too!
    Your not a horder, just a collector.

Sol sorry to hear about your PE that sucks man. I hate when people no nothing about cigars and treat premium cigars like a cigarette.