Home General Discussion

Man O War Armada Deal

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Hi Everyone, just got my second shipment from the aging room in Nicaragua and as promised, I am working up a more affordable deal for existing customers only posted here on the forum. I was hoping I could make a deal out of 3 cigars, but the truth is, with only 10,000 sticks made, I just cant muster up three but I think what we have for you is equally enticing. This will be the one and only time I expect to have these at a special price. The limited availability will really limit our ability to run promos or even include these in samplers so dont miss this opportunity if you have been wanting to try these.

Man O War Armada 6 x 56 pack of two cigars, $20 w/ free shipping. Regular stick price on these is $20 so it is a 50% off deal and free shipping. Even when you buy by the box you dont get this good of a price. Also, as a bonus for anyone ordering that has an active cigar of the month membership that was active as of 10/15/10, you will be eligible to receive three additional Armadas gratis in this deal to help give you guys a nice spiff to match the new cigar of the month club sign up promo. So for cigar of the month guys, that is 5 armadas for $20 delivered. (I repeat, this is for active members who signed up prior 10/15/10)

Restrictions and fine print: limit one per customer. Customer must have placed at least one order with cigar.com prior to 11/24/10 (this promo is meant to reward existing customers and club members). Deal ends at 11:59pm EST on Monday 11/29/10

To take advantage of this offer, please contact your cigar consultant at their personal email address or by calling 800.357.9800

Comments