Home General Discussion

Ghurka Park Ave and Blue Moon Winter Abbey

AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
I am taking a break from blowing and bagging leaves so I sparked up a Park Ave. This is my first and I'm really enjoying it (at this price, I might need 20 more). And I'm chasing it with a Blue Moon winter which is just outstanding! Btw, the park ave ring doesn't have the ne Ghurka anywhere on it. Hmmm...

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I might have to copy you today. I have 5 Park Aves. in the humidor. I love Blue Moon Winter Abbey, it is a great brown ale, I have 3 in the fridge. Thanks for the pairing inspiration.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    I just finished up my leaves and was thinking something along that line. However I am going with Great Lakes Christmas Ale and probably something a bit fuller bodies. I am thinking Oliva Serie V. Now with the yard work done its time to watch some football.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    Dustin1981:
    I just finished up my leaves and was thinking something along that line. However I am going with Great Lakes Christmas Ale and probably something a bit fuller bodies. I am thinking Oliva Serie V. Now with the yard work done its time to watch some football.
    Is the Christmas Ale out already? I was looking for it at the store but didn't see it anywhere...

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Park Ave is one of my favorite mild smokes.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    bacon.jay:
    Dustin1981:
    Is the Christmas Ale out already? I was looking for it at the store but didn't see it anywhere...

It came out on the 5th I think. I got some last weekend. I usually try to pick up a few 6 packs if I see it because it will be gone before I ever get back to buy more. I found it at BP station this time.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Adcurium:
    I am taking a break from blowing and bagging leaves so I sparked up a Park Ave. This is my first and I'm really enjoying it (at this price, I might need 20 more). And I'm chasing it with a Blue Moon winter which is just outstanding! Btw, the park ave ring doesn't have the ne Ghurka anywhere on it. Hmmm...
    Park Ave is a great smoke, I wouldn't have ever tried one if Laker didn't send it to me, great smoke!