Home General Discussion

no kidding here...

kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
if you were thinking of bombing me, please dont.

my over/under on my humidors is +2.
this means that i already have two more cigars than i can theoretically hold.
I had to take out my hygrometer just to get the last one in. (not all bad, just means i have to have a cigar tomorrow so i can trow it back in)
but seriously, throw your amazing generosity to those who need it more than myself...

on a side note:
i am now looking for ways to make room...

at least one of you needs to reinforce the mailbox.

Comments

• Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    SAME HERE MY BOX IS FOOL I NEED TO GET RID OF CIGARS
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I say you need to get some steaks and all your cigar smoking buddies together and have one hell of a big fall smoke off around the fire!Damn this sounds great I might have to do another one we just had one a few weeks ago.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Hell ya Kuzi!! I cant squeeze in anymore! Gonna have one tonight watching the fight.

• ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    jship079:
    I say you need to get some steaks and all your cigar smoking buddies together and have one hell of a big fall smoke off around the fire!Damn this sounds great I might have to do another one we just had one a few weeks ago.
    +1
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ctremblay187:
    jship079:
    +1
    +2

not a bad idea
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    i have a huge humidor, bomb me santa. im a good boy, lol. im at 200 of about 800 capacity.
    fuentejps:
    i have a huge humidor, bomb me santa. im a good boy, lol. im at 200 of about 800 capacity.
    heck... i wont even have to mail it...
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    kuzi16:
    fuentejps:
    Is it safe to hand deliver a bomb like that? Sounds risky. On a side note, I'm limited on money and ready to smoke sticks, so I'd be glad to help you make room :-D
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    PsychoSJG:
    kuzi16:
    fuentejps:
    Is it safe to hand deliver a bomb like that? Sounds risky. On a side note, I'm limited on money and ready to smoke sticks, so I'd be glad to help you make room :-D
    Would that be considered a suicide bomb?
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    kuzi16:

I had to take out my hygrometer just to get the last one in. (not all bad, just means i have to have a cigar tomorrow so i can trow it back in)
    but seriously, throw your amazing generosity to those who need it more than myself...

on a side note:

--
    27 --, Apt. B
    --, -- --

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:

on a side note:

--
    27 --, Apt. B
    --, -- --

Just, you know...... fyi.........

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:

on a side note:

Your address here

Might not wanna post your address on the open forum. Never know who's taking addresses :P
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    kuzi, pm me your days off. come over for smokes and some single malt one night. john
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    kuzi16:

on a side note:

I know exactly who is getting hit! Good selection kuzi. Guy does need a whoppin...
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    bacon.jay:
    bacon.jay:
    ----
    27 -----, Apt. B
    -----, OH 44857

Just, you know...... fyi.........

*cough* Hello, FBI? Yeah, I know a guy who's cooking up some anthrax and I got his address. All I want as a reward for this tip-off is his humidor and whatever's in it.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    zeebra:
    kuzi16:

on a side note:

I know exactly who is getting hit! Good selection kuzi. Guy does need a whoppin...
    Uh ooooh someones been very bad.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Welll.......

Pick a number, and pick TWO names!
    cabinetmaker:
    Welll.......

Pick a number, and pick TWO names!
    i have to sort some stuff out first. i only know who is the first target...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    ctremblay187:
    jship079:
    +1
    +2

not a bad idea
    If I was in Oh, Id bring over the steaks for this event - or even a nice prime rib! Alas, I live in MA, so if anyone around here wants to put one of these together, Im in! (but unfortunately my calendar is fairly full until JAN!)