Home General Discussion

WTS: Starter Kit (sort of)

WaxingMoonWaxingMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 328
I need to make room for a new humi coming off the bench.... and this one is falling victim.... I have a bunch of cigars in a "lesser" humidor.... that will be going in to my newer one... And, I simply don't have room for it all.... so, I figured I'd offer up a great deal for somebody... There are a bunch of nice cigars in here, Opus X, Fuente's, Padron's, and a bunch more.... don't even know for sure...

The first picture was about a month ago... when I took everything out to photograph.... since then, I've added a few and taken a few.... the second picture is more recent... I can't guarantee 100% accuracy of the picture, but, for the most part....what you see is what you get (cap included, but not the little ghurka guy), but, I've added some and smoked a few... This is not my "go to" box... That's another humidor altogether.... I will drop a few more sticks in there...just to make sure she's full. All have at least a year on 'em....while in my hands.

The whole enchilada for $700 shipped.

Humidor is 12" x 10.5" x 6" and around 100-120 count. Goncalo Alves & Macassar Ebony. This was my personal humidor - but, as stated... I'm building a new personal humidor....

Comments