Home General Discussion

Hey guys

Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
hey guys i am thinking about picking up some 5 vegas what do you guys think is the best 5 vega to get?

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Hey buddy. My 2 favs are the 5 vegas gold maduro's and the relics. Both are reasonable and damn taisty.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    That depends on your taste in cigars, bro. If you like mild and creamy, go with the 5 Vegas Gold. If you like cream and chocolate with just a little strength, go 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. If you like medium to full strength with lots of dark chocolate, espresso, and cocoa, 5 Vegas A or Triple A will be your best bet.

As for the rest, I haven't had them. I've heard the Relic wasn't too good, though.

My personal favorite from the 5 Vegas lines are the A series and the Gold Maduro.
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    series A is very good
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    i had the gold it didnt have enough strength for me, i had the gold mad it was good but i was a little drunk so lost alot of the flavor probably. I love the classic tho
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Gold maduro and the triple a are really good smokes IMO.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I personally like the Series A, Miami, and Limitada lines best. I have not tried the 2010 Limitada, but the 06, 07, 08 and 09 have all been very good.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    The 5 Vegas Classic was a stick that showed some great improvement with rest for me. I bought 20 of them at the beginning of my cigar adventure, and proceeded to smoke em like mad. I burned out on em quick, so then traded out the remainder of that bundle (or so I thought). About 6 months later, I find one chillin in the bottom of my humidor, and fired it up - hellova good smoke. Also, if you're looking for another 'budget' line with excellent value, check out Gran Habano. I've tried their whole current line, and I'd have to say it's officially my favorite brand.
  • JohnnySlicksterJohnnySlickster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    Series A is very good with some rest on it, but honestly I have never been let down by a 5 Vegas Classic. They are such a solid stick and a box is relatively cheap. If you shoot Ccom an email I'm sure they'd cut you a great deal.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Cask Strength II and the A series are great, the AAA are good and the Limitada's 08 09 10 are all great
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    get a sampler and try them all. I like the AAA and the Classic. the Gold is good as is the Miami. The A is okay, but nothing like the AAA
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Triple A, Limitada 09 and Miami.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    AAA, and CS II ftw!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ive been a big fan of the series A. they are good ROTT and they are very consistent. ive had better cigars by 5 vegas but this is a great entry to the brand. they also age will.

my FAVORITE 5 vegas is the limitada 06 and the Cask Strength I
    good lick finding either one of those but if you do you are in for a treat. the limitada 08s are next.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I would call kelly and ask her if she can hook you up with a mix. You could get two of each im sure you will be happy with the price and then you can make your own choice too which ones you want to buy alot of. IMO you cant go wrong with five vegas for the price they are all decent to great
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    kuzi16:
    ive been a big fan of the series A. they are good ROTT and they are very consistent. ive had better cigars by 5 vegas but this is a great entry to the brand. they also age will.

my FAVORITE 5 vegas is the limitada 06 and the Cask Strength I
    good lick finding either one of those but if you do you are in for a treat. the limitada 08s are next.

Hey Kuzi, do you have any of the 06 or 07 limitada's left you want to trade away? I have the 08, 09, and 10 an want to try to get my hands on the others.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Christian_Sapp:
    hey guys i am thinking about picking up some 5 vegas what do you guys think is the best 5 vega to get?
    If you are set on getting 5 vegas thats great I love these cigars. Everyone's going to give you a different answer as to which one's the best. Tastes??? Try a mix and see what you like.

If you are feeling froggy, jump and call in an order to Ccom tell the what you have tried what you like/what you want to try, and I'm sure they will hook you up with some good stuff. Either way if you call in they will give you a good ideas and are very informative.