Comments

• Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    video card....for one
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    bought this today playing after work. RaschNuts is my name for XBOX live
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Any of the new guys play this on xbox 360? Or anyone at all I guess haha
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    anyone brother here play COD on the ps3 platform? If so...send me a friend request (osamakiller) I play almost everynight for a few hours....wife permitting.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    AQUADGIO1200:
    anyone brother here play COD on the ps3 platform? If so...send me a friend request (osamakiller) I play almost everynight for a few hours....wife permitting.
    I havent played online yet. However, I might give it a shot 2nite..I will add you.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I'm TatuajeBlack on 360. The CGAR clan plays strange hours usually, but we've got a good core of guys. We've done a 26 game winning streak before.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I DO I DO! lol ...I'll request you when I'm on next
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    betasynn:
    I'm TatuajeBlack on 360. The CGAR clan plays strange hours usually, but we've got a good core of guys. We've done a 26 game winning streak before.

Add me for 360 - my name is OgrenadeO - I usually play on the weekends - Pretty excited for the double xp weekend with the new map pack being out
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    I would just like to say that you guys are complete geeks. :-P
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    shamrocked:
    betasynn:

Add me for 360 - my name is OgrenadeO - I usually play on the weekends - Pretty excited for the double xp weekend with the new map pack being out
    I'd be down to do something this weekend. I'm Agent Eggroll on 360. If you're friends with Evan, just look for me on his friends list.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    ah, your eggroll, lol. I always forget. I'm down for this weekend, maybe sunday night or saturday night. mine is phobicsquirrel for xboxlive. I'm not super good but I have my moments.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    I've been playing quite a bit today. I'm down to play if anyone is on 360. If I'm not in a party with my buddies, I'll join. My tag is HunterofWookies. I'm snowed in so you'll likely find me on, lol.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    Does anyone play any online games on the Wii? I know the system is nowhere near as good as the 360 or PS3 but it is all I have. Noone seems to use this system for any of the games I like to play.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    Did everyone see that this weekend has been double XP for all the multiplayer.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Ive got Black Ops back. Come on everyone, BRING IT. Evan, One in the Chamber. It's on
    hahaha Steve, with the double XP weekend going on right not I'll be playing a lot of player match. Most likely Core TD... I gotta kill those 12 year olds and get my level up! haha
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    Phobic and Garen - You're both on my list but I didn't know who you were haha - I'll send you an invite if I see you on next time.
  • beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 86
    I too bought the COD game...what a rip off!!! It is totally not what I thought it was. Where are the fish? How can you have a game about COD and no fish!?! Gamertag: Bearded Canuck
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    If you play on the ps3 platform....add me "osamakiller"
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    nuttin wrong wit being a geek...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Weird. Every article is telling me that Black Ops First Strike pack was released worldwide on Feb 1st. But I can't download it since Xbox keeps telling me that I can't get it "in my area". Anyone know how to fix this?

I can't seem to find any fixes on any website.
  • beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 86
    wwhwang:
    Weird. Every article is telling me that Black Ops First Strike pack was released worldwide on Feb 1st. But I can't download it since Xbox keeps telling me that I can't get it "in my area". Anyone know how to fix this?

Did you just move to Canada? If so then you need a new Canadian Xbox Live Account. When I moved to the US I had to get a US live account to download upgrades on the Xbox. You can't transfer your US account either, so you lose all you saved game info and other downloads...etc. Sucks A$$. I still have Microsoft points that I bought in Canada that I can't use here....and can't get a refund.
    beardedcanadian:
    wwhwang:

Did you just move to Canada? If so then you need a new Canadian Xbox Live Account. When I moved to the US I had to get a US live account to download upgrades on the Xbox. You can't transfer your US account either, so you lose all you saved game info and other downloads...etc. Sucks A$$. I still have Microsoft points that I bought in Canada that I can't use here....and can't get a refund.
    This is correct, unfortunately :-( You need to cancel; your subscription and start up a new one. IP address codes are specific to the country they originate in, and need to be updated with a new account when you move. Sorry brother, this blows!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    I was dissapointed with black ops game play and overall story line. I had high hopes but modern warfare still consumes my time. I still dig rainbow six too.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Alex Svenson:
    I was dissapointed with black ops game play and overall story line. I had high hopes but modern warfare still consumes my time. I still dig rainbow six too.
    I'd have to agree on that. Black Ops gameplay overall just isn't as exciting as the Modern Warfare franchise. With most of the original Infinity Ward team gone and reformed as Respawn Entertainment, I don't know if Modern Warfare 3 will be that good. Crysis 2 will be on Xbox though. And boy oh boy, it looks good.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I liked the original Rainbow 6. One or two of the sequels were pretty good too. When it moved to the xbox it became just another run and gun shooter, which like black ops, and the call of duty franchise, isn't my thing. The only fps I keep coming back to these days is Red Orchestra. I'm pretty excited about RO2 coming out soon.