Home Ratings & Reviews

Had the MX3

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
Just lit up an MX3 today, and as a Huge MX2 lover, I wasn't all that impressed. Only had a month rest. The blend was Very smooth, hints of chocolate, and nice amount of smoke. The only issue I had is that it lacked flavor. No where near the flavor of nor the amount of flavors as the MX2, and was nowhere near the body of it. I would call it a light lower medium body. Hopefully my next one will be diff.

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    So where did u get your hands on one of these?? I've been trying to find one for some time now.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Krieg:
    So where did u get your hands on one of these?? I've been trying to find one for some time now.
    +1. I'd like to get one or two as well.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    The shop 30mins from my house has some.
    Come to think of it I think it's the only shop that had them.

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Krieg:
    I ordered them from a shop in cali, but I'd rather not say where since they screwed me over, charged too much to my card, and the manager was a complete A-hole. I'd rather not have your guys deal with that. Try Stephen's shop in DC. I'm sure he'd share the info.
    stephen_hannibal:

how much do they run for??
    PsychoSJG:
    Krieg:
    I ordered them from a shop in cali, but I'd rather not say where since they screwed me over, charged too much to my card, and the manager was a complete A-hole. I'd rather not have your guys deal with that. Try Stephen's shop in DC. I'm sure he'd share the info.
    sorry that happened bro...guess you didn't go back huh...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Krieg:
    stephen_hannibal:

how much do they run for??
    If I remember they were around 11 Bucks each. I'll have to give them a call to see if that's the case.

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    PsychoSJG:
    Krieg:
    +1, guy that owns the shop is a real bunghole!