Home General Discussion

Its a Diesel night but which one?

Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
I am going to smoke a Diesel tonight but I cant decide on what one to smoke. I have UC, Shorty and Unlimited. What do you guys think I should go with?

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I feel like it's an Unlimited kind of night. If I wasn't working tonight I'd be having one myself.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    Thats the only one I havent tried yet. They have been sitting in the humi for a bit now so I think its time. Good call.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Oh yeah then you def gotta have one of them brother. I was iffy on them when I first got them but after having some time in the humi they settled nicely and I'm really digging them! Post back up how you like it
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Go with the Unlimited. Great smoke.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    I really enjoyed this cigar tonight. Thanks for suggesting it I paired it with some Great Lakes Christmas Ale and had one of the most relaxing nights I have had in weeks. I know its a bit early for Christmas Ale but around here when it gets released you better get some while you can. And I have yet to find any other Christmas Ale that can compare. This stick has just jumped into my top 10. I can see how some age might do this stick some good but after about a month and a half it is great. No burn or construction problems and tons of thick smoke. The flavor was really nice as well, I am going to have to burn another one because I am sure I missed a lot. Thanks again to the Christmas Ale.
  • newbiesmoker24newbiesmoker24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 94
    Dustin1981:
    I really enjoyed this cigar tonight. Thanks for suggesting it I paired it with some Great Lakes Christmas Ale and had one of the most relaxing nights I have had in weeks. I know its a bit early for Christmas Ale but around here when it gets released you better get some while you can. And I have yet to find any other Christmas Ale that can compare. This stick has just jumped into my top 10. I can see how some age might do this stick some good but after about a month and a half it is great. No burn or construction problems and tons of thick smoke. The flavor was really nice as well, I am going to have to burn another one because I am sure I missed a lot. Thanks again to the Christmas Ale.
    Great Lakes is an AMAZING brewery. They have incredible brews. Christmas Ale is one of them

If you are a Christmas Ale fan.... please find yourself a Rogue Brewery Santa's Private Reserve Ale. Great seasonal beer! And, I can't wait try try a Diesel. I need to get one soon!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    The Ullimited is awesome. I had my first one this weekend as well, although mine was fresh off the truck. Paired it with some black coffee for a late afternoon smoke, and it was awesome. Big fan of the unholy cocktail so I had some high expectations for the unlimited and it still blew me away. Great cigar.