Home General Discussion

Sat Deal 11-6-10

kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
Hey guys! just sent out the email for the deal today..if you didnt get it send me an email at Kgraffin@cigar.com and Ill let you know what it is. Thanks! Ooooo BTW were open Sunday so there might be a Sunday deal too :)

Comments

• Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Thanks for the deals! Will pass on today's deal but will check out tomorrow's deal (if we get one) :)
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    Nick2021:
    Thanks for the deals! Will pass on today's deal but will check out tomorrow's deal (if we get one) :)
    I will have to think of one to do for tomorrow and get it 'OKed' but you guys will have one :) Any ideas for me to try and get?
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    i sunday deal tooo this is turning out to be a good weekend thanks kelly
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    kellyg:
    Nick2021:
    I will have to think of one to do for tomorrow and get it 'OKed' but you guys will have one :) Any ideas for me to try and get?
    Ya, the MoW armada 3 for $20 sign up list till you have enough to mail out...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    oooohhh... i like that one... where do I sign? Maybe something involving Ave Maria or San Latano Habano and Maduro?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    kellyg:
    Hey guys! just sent out the email for the deal today..if you didnt get it send me an email at Kgraffin@cigar.com and Ill let you know what it is. Thanks! Ooooo BTW were open Sunday so there might be a Sunday deal too :)
    Nice! Is CCom open this Sunday only or on Sunday from now on? As for ideas for the Sunday deal, any chance we can have a crack at the 3 pack Armada deal Alex was talking about for active forum members? I know supplies are really limited, so...maybe some Padrons? Saint George and the Dragon sampler (Ave Maria torpedo and the Gurkha Black Dragon)?

By the way...you look great in that photo :P
    wwhwang:
    kellyg:
    Nice! Is CCom open this Sunday only or on Sunday from now on? As for ideas for the Sunday deal, any chance we can have a crack at the 3 pack Armada deal Alex was talking about for active forum members? I know supplies are really limited, so...maybe some Padrons? Saint George and the Dragon sampler (Ave Maria torpedo and the Gurkha Black Dragon)?

By the way...you look great in that photo :P
    I can see what I can do. We will be open every Sunday for the rest of the year and I will be the one working :) so I'm going to do a deal that day too. & Thank you :)
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I think Kelly's new avatar just made her fan club even bigger
  • tkohlertkohler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    PsychoSJG:
    Uhh... Fact. Bunch of creepy guys from cigar forums all gawking over a tiny avatar picture.... LOL. Now where is Lassy to make a crude comment from Psycho's post?
    Kelly, not sure if others are interested, but maybe the Padilla High Nines Sampler on a special price? Those are some smokes I've been meaning to try :-) The MOW Armada would be great too!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    tkohler:
    PsychoSJG:
    Uhh... Fact. Bunch of creepy guys from cigar forums all gawking over a tiny avatar picture.... LOL. Now where is Lassy to make a crude comment from Psycho's post?
    Kelly, not sure if others are interested, but maybe the Padilla High Nines Sampler on a special price? Those are some smokes I've been meaning to try :-) The MOW Armada would be great too!
    What's better than a pretty cigar girl? Oh ya, one that gets you deals and saves you money. Kelly is just the best. She has a magnificent Inner beard
    tkohler:
    PsychoSJG:
    haha. I will see what I can do
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Kelly, in regard to today's deal. Is the six pack one of each stick or is it six of your choice?
    laker1963:
    Kelly, in regard to today's deal. Is the six pack one of each stick or is it six of your choice?
    Its of each one
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    zeebra:
    kellyg:
    Nick2021:
    x2 on the Armada :)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Nick2021:
    zeebra:
    kellyg:
    Nick2021:
    x3
    robbyras:
    Nick2021:
    zeebra:
    kellyg:
    Nick2021:
    x3
    I dont have much in stock to do a deal on these :/ sorry guys
  • tkohlertkohler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    kellyg:
    robbyras:
    Nick2021:
    zeebra:
    kellyg:
    Nick2021:
    x3
    I dont have much in stock to do a deal on these :/ sorry guys
    That's OK, just mention while supplies last! (as long as I get one or two... :-P ) And maybe a limit to spread the wealth :-D
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Looks like Padron's are mainly out of stock too....too bad! I was hoping for a Padron deal one of these days, but it looks like a lot of places are running out.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Nick2021:
    zeebra:
    kellyg:
    Nick2021:
    I picked up a three pack of these yesterday. How about the San Lotanos', that would work. Too bad about today's deal, I only like a few of this line so wouldn't drop for a set of all of them.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Hey kelly thanks again for the deals. Id suggest san lotanos, san miguels, la aroma mi amor, or anything newer and tasty.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    PsychoSJG:
    Agreed! lol Great pic Kelly. And maybe a deal on a 5'er of San Lotano? Please :)
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    laker1963:
    How about the San Lotanos
    That would get me to pull the trigger. The habano toro specifically.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    I'm really itching for a nice deal on the San Miguels.. I'll find a way to pay for it somehow lol
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I'm really itching for a nice deal on the San Miguels.. I'll find a way to pay for it somehow lol
    Should've checked your mail last Saturday then...
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Didn't get the saturday deal email. I always have to ask for it
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I havent seen the Sunday email - is it out yet?
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    Haven't seen nething myself...
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    t_evan50:
    Hey kelly thanks again for the deals. Id suggest san lotanos, san miguels, la aroma mi amor, or anything newer and tasty.
    This. I'd love to try a sampler of AJ's new stuff

I haven't gotten any email yet either
  • slum_lordeslum_lorde Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    How about for a future deal maybe some Rocky Patel 1992 Sixty cigars for cheap. Some Ave Maria sticks or San Miguel sticks might be interesting, too.

Then there's something called a Rocky Patel Decade Emperor, a sixty-ring gauge cigar that might be interesting, too. Same with a Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary cigar.

Or, how about a real challenge--a cigar you don't carry and seemingly no one else carries as well--Oliveros Platinum Sweet.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I'm telling ya. Saint George and the Dragon (Ave Maria torpedo with Gurkha Black Dragon). Or maybe the new Gurkhas. Ninja, Viper, and Evil. If not, Padron or San Miguel will always be good.