Home General Discussion

tims email

fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
has his addy changed.

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Not that I know of. tblythe@cigar.com
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Seems like Tim's been busy this past month or so. Out of about 6 or 7 emails, he's only replied to 2 or 3 of mine. Unless it's a specific deal that only Tim offers, I suggest contacting Kelly or Andrew.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Jeff left Ccom, so I think they are all a bit swamped.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Fourtotheflush:
    Jeff left? When??????????????? Why am I always the last to hear about these things?
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    is he not taking email orders anymore?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    rwheelwright:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Jeff left? When??????????????? Why am I always the last to hear about these things?
    I learned about it from Kelly and Andrew yesterday. Dunno when Jeff left, though. Sucks because Tat told me about Jeff's charity before he disappeared from the forums. Guess I have no info on the charity.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    rwheelwright:
    Fourtotheflush:
    I was trying to get him for the past 2 weeks. Just found out today that he is no longer with CCOM....sucks as he was my go to guy. On a good note Andrew really hooked me up with some great deals. I will miss Jeff Jackson though. I can only imagine this is why they are so busy especially with Alex out of the office.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I have been emailing Tim throughout the week to the same old email addy. Sorry to hear that Jeff left. I'm shocked!
    wwhwang:
    rwheelwright:
    Fourtotheflush:
    I learned about it from Kelly and Andrew yesterday. Dunno when Jeff left, though. Sucks because Tat told me about Jeff's charity before he disappeared from the forums. Guess I have no info on the charity.
    I think Joey Joe can hook you up with his address. But he may or may not be doing that anymore with his new career/job?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I emailed Tim about 7 - 8 times this past week and got a response within about a half an hour. He never seems to be to busy to help. Maybe when you emailed him he was busy recording his new 222 show with Jill :).
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Sooooo Jeff is gone? I guess that means there's an opening at good ol' Cigar.com! LOOK OUT FOR MY RESUME LORD SVENSON!!!!!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Bummed to hear about Jeff. He was my go to guy, he did a lot for the troops. Wish him well in his next endeavor....
    ShotgunJohn:
    I emailed Tim about 7 - 8 times this past week and got a response within about a half an hour. He never seems to be to busy to help. Maybe when you emailed him he was busy recording his new 222 show with Jill :).
    WHAT? EXCUSE ME??? LINK PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    he got back to me. good guy.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Fourtotheflush:
    ShotgunJohn:
    WHAT? EXCUSE ME??? LINK PLEASE!!!!!!!

Just look at the newest Cigar.com media in the Community Tab at the top.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I feel bad about Jeff also. I deal with everyone at ccom, usually Andrew or Kelly, but as the father of a member of the 82nd Airborne, I appreciated what he did for our troops.

Whatever he is doing, I wish him luck.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I may have the info in a old email from him....let me take a look
    lol...i sifted through 122 emails I have had contact with jeff just to find out the link to his charity....god im too nice to these troops lol..jkjkjk....yeah i hope he will do great...i loved dealing with Jeff Jackson! lol
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hays:
    Sooooo Jeff is gone? I guess that means there's an opening at good ol' Cigar.com! LOOK OUT FOR MY RESUME LORD SVENSON!!!!!
    LOL!
    yeah ill be applyign too...but mroe then that...I will have to bomb jeff...I think its well deserved lol