Home General Discussion

Fuente Event

PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
Just received an email from a friend of mine letting me know there is a big Fuente Event at my favorite local B&M this coming thursday! Great chance to go have some good smokes and get some great deals! I'm excited! Possibly going to be picking up my first ever Opus X... I'm getting giddy over it as we speak!

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    very cool news. I wish I had something like that...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    There was an OpusX charity event at a local cigar lounge about a week ago here...I found out about it three days ago. Man was I ever pissed. I've got Perdomo to look forward to in two weeks though, so there is that.
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    I got an email about the local Fuente Toast Across America dinner. I'm tempted, but it's $100, plus the money I would miss by not working that night.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Man, I wish there was one in the NJ area. I'd be there in a second.
  • StoogeeStoogee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    The toast across america in denver is $50 and it includes an unreleased Opus X and another unreleased cigar that I can not remember offhand I would go but I will be out of town on a hunting trip the day it is happening which is Oct 18
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    The other cigar (here at least) is a Diamond Crown Maximus. I asked about tickets this afternoon when I was at the B&M watching the Saints game, and they said this event was rescheduled for sometime in November. Dunno why, and I'm guessing it's just our event, but it gives me more time to think about it.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Stoogee:
    The toast across america in denver is $50 and it includes an unreleased Opus X and another unreleased cigar that I can not remember offhand I would go but I will be out of town on a hunting trip the day it is happening which is Oct 18
    If you look at their site, the toast is going to Denver 2 more times. On October 31 in Longmont and November 07 in Denver.

The event is also going to PA and VA. I thought I would mention that since I know there are quite a few of you from those areas.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    What's the URL for their site?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Damn... you guys are lucky. We never get BIG events like that ever happen up here. There is an event coming up in Vancouver where there will be a Master Roller on hand and some cheap cigars )no hand outs I don't think) but that is about as good as it gets here. :(
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    rwheelwright:
    Man, I wish there was one in the NJ area. I'd be there in a second.
    They are goining to be in Haddonfield, NJ on November 22nd.

Here is the link for Arturo Fuente Events