Home General Discussion

best cigar you have had?

13»

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    wmaxham:
    oh. And my names wes. Maxhams a last name. Plus I'm glad u said Camroon. Cause I'm smokin it tonight. With enhanced lighting skills. Lol
    People answer to all sorts of things around here.. Urbi, doodie, shirley, maddy, kas, scramble, lassy, luko on the second floor. Max sounds pretty formal ..don't take it the wrong way.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    kaspera79:
    wmaxham:
    oh. And my names wes. Maxhams a last name. Plus I'm glad u said Camroon. Cause I'm smokin it tonight. With enhanced lighting skills. Lol
    People answer to all sorts of things around here.. Urbi, doodie, shirley, maddy, kas, scramble, lassy, luko on the second floor. Max sounds pretty formal ..don't take it the wrong way.
    Don't forget Phoebe.

I could've gone with maxi, I guess, but that makes him sound like a sanitary napkin.
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    wmaxham:
    Don't forget Phoebe.

I could've gone with maxi, I guess, but that makes him sound like a sanitary napkin.

That is true and thanks for not going there. Sorry I forgot 'ya Phoebe, ( I call him Squirrel. ) See now, max sounds pretty good after all.. Kind of like a road Warrior..
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    wmaxham:
    Don't forget Phoebe.

That is true and thanks for not going there. Sorry I forgot 'ya Phoebe, ( I call him Squirrel. ) See now, max sounds pretty good after all.. Kind of like a road Warrior..
    I could go with Maxi though, cleanliness IS next to godliness...

And I don't like Phoebe or squirrel... I like "Fuzzy Nuts"
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Lasabar:
    I like "Fuzzy Nuts"
    I'd heard that about you.
    urbino:
    Lasabar:
    I like "Fuzzy Nuts"
    Once again.. word your reply with great care. Or Urbi will get you.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Lasabar:
    I like "Fuzzy Nuts"
    Once again.. word your reply with great care. Or Urbi will get you.
    I stick by my original statement......