Home General Discussion

The Cigar Lounge Event

Ironworker63Ironworker63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 185
On Wednesday, October 27th from 5pm-9pm The Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg, IL will be hosting an Alec Bradley Cigar Event. They will be offering specials on the entire line of Alec Bradley cigars including the Maxx, Tempus, Prensado, Family Blend and SCR. Don't miss out - There's Food, Drinks and Fun as always.

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Heh, maybe you ask that jackass Alec about this:

Alec Bradley to debut new Alec Bradley New York Cigars at Cigar Inn in New York City.

Exclusive cigar dinner will introduce “Empire State Edition” cigars in high-style

On Wednesday September 29th, The Cigar Inn, and the Cigar Aficionado lounge, located at 1016 2nd Avenue, will be closing its doors for a cigar dinner at which Alec Bradley Cigars will unveil their exclusive new Alec Bradley New York “Empire State Edition” cigars. Alec Bradley Cigars President, Alan Rubin, Director of Sales, George Sosa, and Regional Representative, Barry Blonder will be in attendance to host the event, which promises to introduce the cigars with the kind of New York opulence reserved for such occasions.

Guests will be served a four-course, French cuisine-themed dinner, which include a box of Alec Bradley Tempus Robusto, a box of Alec Bradley Prensado Toro, an Alec Bradley Variety pack, and the star cigar of the evening, the Alec Bradley New York, Empire State cigar – a cigar that will only be sold to cigar retailers located in New York state.

“Both of Mr. Rubin parents are from New York, and his family was in the wholesale candy and tobacco business there for many years,” said Alan Rubin. “I felt that history warranted making a line to honor the state that gave my grandparents and parents and millions of other New Yorkers a chance to make it here in the US. This is also why we are only selling the Empire State cigars to tobacconists in New York?. Additionally, all sales from outside the state will have to be purchased through a New York tobacconist.”

Besides the fine cuisine, drink and cigars, guests will also receive a goodie bag with Alec Bradley Hendrix lighters, cigar cutters, fedoras, t-shirts, and official Cigar Inn baseball caps.

For more information on the Alec Bradley New York Empire State Cigar Dinner, call Cigar Inn at 212-750-0809. For additional information on all Alec Bradley Cigars visit their website at www.alecbradley.com.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    xmacro:

Alec Bradley to debut new Alec Bradley New York Cigars at Cigar Inn in New York City.

Exclusive cigar dinner will introduce “Empire State Edition” cigars in high-style

On Wednesday September 29th, The Cigar Inn, and the Cigar Aficionado lounge, located at 1016 2nd Avenue, will be closing its doors for a cigar dinner at which Alec Bradley Cigars will unveil their exclusive new Alec Bradley New York “Empire State Edition” cigars. Alec Bradley Cigars President, Alan Rubin, Director of Sales, George Sosa, and Regional Representative, Barry Blonder will be in attendance to host the event, which promises to introduce the cigars with the kind of New York opulence reserved for such occasions.

Guests will be served a four-course, French cuisine-themed dinner, which include a box of Alec Bradley Tempus Robusto, a box of Alec Bradley Prensado Toro, an Alec Bradley Variety pack, and the star cigar of the evening, the Alec Bradley New York, Empire State cigar – a cigar that will only be sold to cigar retailers located in New York state.

“Both of Mr. Rubin parents are from New York, and his family was in the wholesale candy and tobacco business there for many years,” said Alan Rubin. “I felt that history warranted making a line to honor the state that gave my grandparents and parents and millions of other New Yorkers a chance to make it here in the US. This is also why we are only selling the Empire State cigars to tobacconists in New York?. Additionally, all sales from outside the state will have to be purchased through a New York tobacconist.”

Besides the fine cuisine, drink and cigars, guests will also receive a goodie bag with Alec Bradley Hendrix lighters, cigar cutters, fedoras, t-shirts, and official Cigar Inn baseball caps.

For more information on the Alec Bradley New York Empire State Cigar Dinner, call Cigar Inn at 212-750-0809. For additional information on all Alec Bradley Cigars visit their website at www.alecbradley.com.
    Lot's of cigar makers do this..... Tatuaje, RP, AJ Fernandez etc...... Most of AJ's stuff you can ONLY get through CI and it's affiliates.

I don't really care cuz I'm not of a fan of AB's stuff in general.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Yeah, but with online-only deals, you can still easily get your hands on them - and it winds up to be cheaper buying them online than in a B&M; with this, the cigar is not only difficult to come by, but it'll be more expensive since NY has the second highest tax rate in the Union
    xmacro:
    Yeah, but with online-only deals, you can still easily get your hands on them - and it winds up to be cheaper buying them online than in a B&M; with this, the cigar is not only difficult to come by, but it'll be more expensive since NY has the second highest tax rate in the Union
    Yea. NY do blow...... Maybe if you call one of the B&Ms, they'll work out a deal with you, like free shipping or something, given their astronomical tax rate. In IL the tax on cigar tobacco is 18%. But most good B&Ms pay that for their customers. They don't add it into the price. Just local sales tax. (Which in Chicago is 10%....ouch!)
    Ironworker63:
    On Wednesday, October 27th from 5pm-9pm The Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg, IL will be hosting an Alec Bradley Cigar Event. They will be offering specials on the entire line of Alec Bradley cigars including the Maxx, Tempus, Prensado, Family Blend and SCR. Don't miss out - There's Food, Drinks and Fun as always.
    Thanks for the info, John. I'm working that night and can't make it. Even though I'm not a fan of AB I would've gone just to grab a Los Blancos Nine with you!

Try your damndest to make it to Utopia tonight for the RP event. And bring that a**hole brother of yours!!!!
  • tkohlertkohler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    xmacro:

You're obviously not an entrepreneur.