Home General Discussion

Lighter Inquiry

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
Here's a photo of a Nibo lighter I have. Actually, it's the second one because the first quit working as soon as it ran out of fuel. I bought a Nibo because of the lifetime warranty. The seller sent the second one and it, too, quit working when it went empty.

I've purged repeatedly, blown it out with my compressor numerous times, and done all the things I'm told I should do - all without success. I've also used a super-refined fuel. I particularly like this bent-angle head design because I don't burn my thumb that way. Here's my question:

Does anyone know of another brand with the bent-head feature and which has either a fantastic reputation for reliability or a lifetime warranty? I'm tired of buying lighters - I'm tired of burning my thumb - and I'd really appreciate any leads you might have for me. I've searched everywhere and I haven't found anything comparable.

Here's a separate question for Andy Dzikoski: Andy, if you're still in the lighter-fixing mode, is this one of the types you can fix?

Marty

Comments