Home General Discussion

What if...

Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
I was thinking today (don't worry, I didn't hurt myself too badly) about what it would smell like if a cigar shop or walk in humidor burned down. It would have all cigars ranging from the dog rockets to the super premiums and to make this easy, let's say that they didn't contain flavored cigars and that the fire stayed within the humidor and that no building materials caught fire.

Would the smoke tend towards fuller bodied or would if stay more in the middle?
Would it have a good flavor or be like inhaling grass clippings?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    It would be like smoking ever cigar I've ever smoked before.

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    LoL I don't see it being too tasty . And if it was all these famous blenders would be SOL LOL
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    It would be horrible. Applying flame directly to cigars makes them bitter and sharp...
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    I would actually feel bad for some of the cigars to have to go up in smokes along side dog rockets lol
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    That would flat out stink. Cellos would burn too. Only thing that could make it worse would be if some SC Artisans happened to be burning too.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Garen B:
    I was thinking today (don't worry, I didn't hurt myself too badly) about what it would smell like if a cigar shop or walk in humidor burned down. It would have all cigars ranging from the dog rockets to the super premiums and to make this easy, let's say that they didn't contain flavored cigars and that the fire stayed within the humidor and that no building materials caught fire.

you have very odd and random thoughts don't you?
  • SchroozSchrooz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 165
    What if there was a bowl of chicken that was marinading somewhere in the shop and the fire smoked it to perfection? How would the chicken taste? What if you throw a premium cigar into your chicken marinade and chill for 16 hours? How would your chicken taste baked? BBQ'd? Smoked?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Schrooz:
    What if there was a bowl of chicken that was marinading somewhere in the shop and the fire smoked it to perfection? How would the chicken taste? What if you throw a premium cigar into your chicken marinade and chill for 16 hours? How would your chicken taste baked? BBQ'd? Smoked?
    Ligero smoked BBQ chicken..... You're on to something there schrooz!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    cabinetmaker:
    That would flat out stink. Cellos would burn too. Only thing that could make it worse would be if some SC Artisans happened to be burning too.
    lol, they do have a nice "artistic" look to them...with the barber pole and all....
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    It would stink, but less so than an ordinary structure fire.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    I doubt you would be able to smell the cigars burning over the building material. you would be ill advised to attempt to go in for a whiff anyway, some toxic crap comes out when a building goes up in flames.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Krieg:
    Garen B:

you have very odd and random thoughts don't you?
    That I do, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    What if... we didn't have all this "free time" on our hands. We would have an empty forum.