Home General Discussion

FEDEX F'd My Cigars!!

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
yeah so some dumb driver gave my package to another address with a signature too! I've already called FedEx and they take 2 days to track it down.. I'm a little pissed. The shop is closed, I sent them an email. Anyone have any experience with this crap? I told my claims rep that it's BS that a driver can have someone other than what's on the address sign for it especially when it's the wrong address. I get so sick of hearing their BS.

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Fedex is the worst with customer service. My work has almost completely switched to UPS(not great but better). As for dealing with tracking your package down I don't have any experience there.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    yeah so some dumb driver gave my package to another address with a signature too! I've already called FedEx and they take 2 days to track it down.. I'm a little pissed. The shop is closed, I sent them an email. Anyone have any experience with this crap? I told my claims rep that it's BS that a driver can have someone other than what's on the address sign for it especially when it's the wrong address. I get so sick of hearing their BS.
    OH ***, was that the package from Vulchor?
  • SchroozSchrooz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 165
    US Postal Service would not commit such an error as far as my experience with them goes. They run a tight ship. We know why usps employees go postal. It's because of the quality control standards imposed on them to deliver on time to the right address whether in wind/hail/snow storm.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    no a box of LFD solomones.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    no way, sorry dude. are they going to remedy the situation?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    no a box of LFD solomones.
    That's just wrong. Sorry man. Hope everything arrives intact.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Don't you own guns?
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Lasabar:
    Don't you own guns?
    I thought you were his guns? lol
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    man, that sucks, i hope they arrive in one piece
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Sorry to hear, bro. The company I work for ships a lot of our products cold and others can be stored at ambient temps temporarily (biological materials - they'll degrade in heat) - so just about everything is shipped overnight. I can't tell you how many times in the last few months we've gotten calls from customers or just from fedex saying a shipment was delayed and sat in a truck in hot weather for days. We've had to replace tens of thousands of dollars worth of material due to fedex's neglegence.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Go to the neighbor and ask for the box! I know a pain in the A$$, but quickest and really easiest solution to the problem.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    True story: I ordered a $500 radar detector, and it shipped with a signature required upon delivery. The FedEx guy delivered it to my doorstep, left it there without getting a signature, and also left one of those pink slips that say they'll try to deliver again later. So yeah - not only did the guy not get a signature, but he simultaneously left the package along with a pink slip saying that the package wasn't delivered. Go figure.

+1 to the idea of going to the neighbor; if the guy's not a total ***, he'll understand and give them to you, and if he doesn't, call the cops - that's either embezzlement or larceny for him to keep something that's not his

• Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    xmacro:
    1 to the idea of going to the neighbor; if the guy's not a total ***, he'll understand and give them to you, and if he doesn't, call the cops - that's either embezzlement or larceny for him to keep something that's not his
    Can we add arson if he sets fire to your belongings without your consent?
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Rob1110:
    xmacro:
    1 to the idea of going to the neighbor; if the guy's not a total ***, he'll understand and give them to you, and if he doesn't, call the cops - that's either embezzlement or larceny for him to keep something that's not his
    Can we add arson if he sets fire to your belongings without your consent?
    Not sure; I think it depends on your State law as to whether arson is the burning of your house or burning of your property in general. At any rate, the cops would know
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    sorry to hear. hope all has been corrected. Bump
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Luckily the driver pulled through but this is what really peevs me!
    Apparently he delivered my package to my neighbor across the street but gave me that guy's package. Now my wife said there was a package delivered but she walked that package over. Now why the hell would this guy take my package, sit on it all weekend and till tuesday without calling fed ex or walking over to my house to give it to me when we did it for him? WTF!!! What an ass. I mean I got lucky but damn! At least the Fer didn't open it.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    That sucks bro. Same sh$t happened to me awhile back so I know how you feel.