Home General Discussion

Drew Estate Egg Maduro

KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
Has anyone had one of these? I just got one unexpectedley. Is it "Infused"? If so, I have to figure out where I'm going to put this.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    the Natural line is infused. I haven't had one.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    dennisking:
    the Natural line is NOT infused. I haven't had one.
    There ya go Dennis, I fixed it for you. ;)
    I had a Dirt Natural torpedo. It sure was sugary and sweet to the taste, maybe I'm wrong but if it wasn't infused, it sure tasted that way.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    the cap is sweetened on the Dirt. I generally wipe them with a damp cloth to remove a lot of it.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Thanks for clearing that up Zoom. I knew Johnathan Drew said that line was not infused at the event I went to and he said the Egg specifically is not infused. I've still never had one, but have wanted to get an Egg just for the novalty of it.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    PuroFreak:
    Thanks for clearing that up Zoom. I knew Johnathan Drew said that line was not infused at the event I went to and he said the Egg specifically is not infused. I've still never had one, but have wanted to get an Egg just for the novalty of it.
    Definitely Novelty.. But, is the Maduro infused? I gotta put this thing someplace. BTW. How much do these things cost generally?
    PuroFreak:
    good to know as well. I also would like to try one of these. my B&M has them but I just have a hard time dropping 10bux on a novelty stick
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    KCW:
    PuroFreak:
    Definitely Novelty.. But, is the Maduro infused? I gotta put this thing someplace. BTW. How much do these things cost generally?
    Nevermind. I got it.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    The Naturals, including the Egg Maduro are not infused. The unique aroma and flavors come from the exotic tobacco that DE uses in a lot of stuff. Same reason that the Liga Privadas have such a unique smell to them.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I think I remember Stephen H posting a pick of one he picked up. Hopefully he sees this and can add some insight.