Home General Discussion

Early Christmas wish list

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
I'm starting my Christmas wish list early this year. This'll be the first item on it:

Can't seem to find a price for it, though. Guess I'll have to be extra good.

Marty

Comments

• Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Just looked up the price for this last night for my curiousity as I saw it in a magazine, pretty steep...but definitely a nice looking unit :)
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    something that expensive I'd rather save the money and get a 3000-4000ct cabinet.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Krieg:
    something that expensive I'd rather save the money and get a 3000-4000ct cabinet.
    Me too, if that is, I had reliable air conditioning or lived in a milder climate.
    Russ55:
    Krieg:
    Me too, if that is, I had reliable air conditioning or lived in a milder climate.
    You can get an Aristocrat Temp.Humi control for that much and the same size...maybe even a bigger model!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Nick2021:
    Russ55:
    Krieg:
    You can get an Aristocrat Temp.Humi control for that much and the same size...maybe even a bigger model!
    Temperature controlled? Seriously? Can you pm me a link?
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    That's a pretty nice looking unit, though definitely pricey! But that's the thing about value, it's all relative to the one purchasing it.

Xmacrox may be upset for me bringing this up again, but for that kind of money you could EASILY work with Waxing Moon and get him to build you a GORGEOUS humidor that would accomodate a small thermoelectric unit (They're ~$200 for one that would cool a small cabinet humi) as well as an OASIS. For the same price and a little PitA (the design, finding parts, assembling, etc) you could have a bigger unit that's one-of-a-kind from the master himself.

Just saying, that's what's on MY list if I ever get a few grand to spend on a humi. Though in my case I would ditch the Temp control and just go with a bigger humi and OASIS ;)

Hmmm...Maybe I should PM Moonie and see if he wants another partner to expand his market :D
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Nick2021:
    ...but definitely a nice looking unit :)

HEYOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sorry...... couldn't resist.
  • rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Spend a little money on a coolerdor and then spend the remaining on cigars. Im sure $2500 could add to my collection!
    do a google for "Aristocrat humidors"...should take you to Bob's stie.
    lilwing88:
    Nick2021:
    ...but definitely a nice looking unit :)

HEYOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sorry...... couldn't resist.
    lol
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Nick2021:
    do a google for "Aristocrat humidors"...should take you to Bob's stie.
    I think if you talk to waxingmoon he can hook you up as well. He might even be able to beat those prices. I know a couple guys said he worked with them a little on the pricing.