Home General Discussion

Clearance Sale

2»

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Wait, what the hell!?! Is the pic for the DPG sampler a pic of Drew Estates "cigars" (read sh*t)? Too funny!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Why did he post a pic of muscular dude smoking a cigar???
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Yeah nightmaremike31 I'm pretty sure the "girl" in your photo has a penis.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:
    Hays:
    K guys...am I somehow seeing a different page than you folks??? I looked for both the GoFs and HMR that were mentioned in this thread, but they were nowhere to be found...
    Yeah.... I get all excited when people drudge up old threads too.... Here I sit again, half a chub and nothing to finish with..........

:/

I apologize fellas, I served up a full plate of blue balls on an old thread. I just don't have the confidence or "Thunder" to throw down a new thread like say... Lassy, and get it the much needed attention it deserves. So I did shamelessy piggy back posted this great news on an old thread.

Again, I apologize for the tease. I offer this goreous lady as a consolation for your time and half chubs.

So, how many Pro Bowls has this chick been to?
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    stephen_hannibal:

... really? ... damn... she told me her name was Justina. I thought that it sounded funny, but after a few jager bombs her name started to sound magical... she had the softest and biggest hands I had ever felt, it was like cuddling with a big teddy bear... damn...
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    nightmaremike31:
    stephen_hannibal:
    it was like cuddling with a big teddy bear AND a roll of quarters
    Fixed that for ya
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:
    Hays:
    K guys...am I somehow seeing a different page than you folks??? I looked for both the GoFs and HMR that were mentioned in this thread, but they were nowhere to be found...
    Yeah.... I get all excited when people drudge up old threads too.... Here I sit again, half a chub and nothing to finish with..........

:/

I apologize fellas, I served up a full plate of blue balls on an old thread. I just don't have the confidence or "Thunder" to throw down a new thread like say... Lassy, and get it the much needed attention it deserves. So I did shamelessy piggy back posted this great news on an old thread.

Again, I apologize for the tease. I offer this goreous lady as a consolation for your time and half chubs.

I for one am glad you brought it up, I missed it the first time. And they still have some insane deals on there. I did a split with a buddy for the 5 Vegas sampler (a humidor, 10 Miamis, and 10 Limitada 07s? 07s? all for $70 - ridiculous), 2 of the 10 Camacho sampler for $20, and the Honduran Head Turner sampler (10 cigars for $35, when 2-3 of the sticks included are worth more than that). So just to break this all down, I got:

2 x RP Decade Toro
    2 x Padilla 1932 Robusto
    2 x Gurkha Titan II
    2 x Maxx Special Edition Torpedo
    2 x Camacho Corojo Lmtd Torpedo
    2 x Camacho SLR Robusto
    2 x Camacho Coyolar Robusto
    2 x Camacho 1962 Robusto
    2 x Camacho Select Robusto
    2 x Camacho Corojo Robusto
    5 x 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
    5 x 5 Vegas Limitada 2007

All for $90. Thats $3 a stick. Oh, and we went over $125 total, so we got the free Gurkha 3-pack. Add a Beauty Maduro to that list and it totals up to 31 top-shelf cigars for a little less than 3 bucks each. 3 bucks for Decades, Camachos, 5 Vegas Limitada 07s (that you can hardly even find anymore, if at all), good Gurkhas, etc. Seriously, if anyone knows of a better deal, hell, or even a comparable deal, please shoot me a PM and let me know about it. Alex, you have outdone yourself, I seriously appreciate it man. Thank you. And thank you Mike for bringing it to my attention.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Ah don't mention it, It's all good. I'm just trying to do my part as a C.Com citizen. Just spreading the good word on some GREAT deals, and hopefully passing out some laughs here and there. We're BOTL, we're in this bundle together.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    nightmaremike31:
    Ah don't mention it, It's all good. I'm just trying to do my part as a C.Com citizen. Just spreading the good word on some GREAT deals, and hopefully passing out some laughs here and there. We're BOTL, we're in this bundle together.
    I just had this image of us all wrapped up in a ribbon with T-Shirt's that read Cigar.Com Limitada. And then Tim sells us to somebody for three dollars. I laughed pretty hard.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    betasynn:
    nightmaremike31:
    I just had this image of us all wrapped up in a ribbon with T-Shirt's that read Cigar.Com Limitada. And then Tim sells us to somebody for three dollars. I laughed pretty hard.
    Some may think that Puros Indios are ugly...we would be one ugly bundle!