Home General Discussion

Tried to...

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Get an old buddy of mine into cigars last night, he has had cigars in the past, but nothing worth anything...and they were all dried out..etc. At first he wasn't all that hip to the idea, but I told him to trust me and gave him a nice, mild RP Vintage 99 Robusto. So we were out on my deck smoking it, and I taught him out to cut it, and toast it up. He did it very well actually, I was pleased. So we smoked for a little while and he said he really liked it but had to put it down....which was fine, cuz I told him if he didn't like it just to put it down and don't worry about it...but he said he liked it...so I started asking him a couple of questions and turns out he was INHALING the cigar!! So I explained to him the diff between cigar and cigarettes and then he finally got it (I thought I mentioned before hand not to inhale, but it was probably my fault and forgot) Anyways, next time he comes by he said he'd try again and NOT inhale...I think I already roped him in, he just doesn't know it yet ;)

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Inhaling an RP Vintage... I'm surprised you didn't have to step over his prone body for the rest of the evening!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    YankeeMan:
    Inhaling an RP Vintage... I'm surprised you didn't have to step over his prone body for the rest of the evening!
    Why? None of the Vintages are anywhere near full, especially the 99....
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Actually, I was just thinking about inhaling a cigar itself. It is a good thing it wasn't a Diesel.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    OMG I've inhaled twice. The first time I had a sudden need to sneeze and the second time was a freak accident.
    Both times I thought I was going to die.

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Hays:
    YankeeMan:
    Why? None of the Vintages are anywhere near full, especially the 99....
    Fire one up and take a nice big draw off it and inhale. I bet you get the answer to that question "toot's suite", LMAO.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Some smokers inhale some serious crap. When I was in college, a classmate was able to inhale an MX2 like it was air. I'm afraid to know what his lungs look like.