Home General Discussion

Humi Question

ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
Ok BORK's I am heading to TN in like a week and a half. I'll be driving down in my jeep. Sherlock I'll be pm'ing you later. I'm gonna be there for 2 weeks and there's not much to do so many cigars will meet their demise...lol I only have a 15 count herf-a-dor which isn't enough. Would I be ok to take my humidor with me on the trip or should I just get a second herf-a-dor and call it a day? Thanks guys!

Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Years ago when I used to smoke a lot, I had to make a drive from FL to NYC, and they worked out fine. If you've got a normal 50ct box, you should evenly level out the cigars, then lay some bubble wrap on top and fill in any space at the head of the cigars (just make sure it can't bounce around). Then wrap some packing tape (since it doesnt leave residue) around it once to keep it closed. Do that, and you should be good to go
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    If you got some 20 counts, those will do well. However, if you're thinking of taking a whole mess of cigars, I suggest the CCom cigar jar. Holds a bit more than a 20 count and those things can take a beating.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I'm driving to TN in my Jeep. I should have said that. It's all smooth highways and easy driving, it's only 6 hours. I only have my 100 count and my herfador and bunch of tuboware...lol Appreciate the advice guys!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    When I went on a week long trip to pismo for some offroading I took one of those lunch coolers and packed my smokes in them. Depending in size, I had about a good 40 smokes for my self and friends. Had enough space in it for a humistick as well
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    ENFIDL:
    I'm driving to TN in my Jeep. I should have said that. It's all smooth highways and easy driving, it's only 6 hours. I only have my 100 count and my herfador and bunch of tuboware...lol Appreciate the advice guys!
    Even "smooth" roads can be bumpy, better to be safe than to have messed up wrappers from rattling around, even a lil. Unless they are all in celo, then you should be fine