Home General Discussion

Best wedding ever

jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
My cousin just got married it was a great ceremony and reception but what was best of all was I brought a few cigars for it I get there and on the gift table im guessing was a 300-500 count humi packed to the gills with stogies!!!! plus a open bar if thats your thing Damn my people know how to do it right any one else ever been to a reception with a open humi

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    No I haven't but good gravy if I ever get drunk enough to get married I'm gonna have to do that! That's the most glorious wedding reception I've ever heard of. All it needed was a Nacho Fountain with 7 different kinds of cheese and it would have been perfect.....lol
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 77
    Before the stupid smoking ban in NJ my buddy had a guy rolling cigars at his wedding. They were obviously super fresh and half the wedding was smoking men and women.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I just got married almost a month ago and had an open Humi. I had about 200 sticks with 5 different choices... they were mainly 5 vegas due to price and selection. Gold for those who don't smoke, Classic to provide a little more kick, A for something full bodied, Miami for more flavor and a Ccom Brazilian because i love those damn things!

I think I came home with about 8 sticks left over... I was shocked how many people were out on the balcony smoking...I didn't get to partake, but everyone was loving them
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    robbyras:
    I just got married almost a month ago and had an open Humi. I had about 200 sticks with 5 different choices... they were mainly 5 vegas due to price and selection. Gold for those who don't smoke, Classic to provide a little more kick, A for something full bodied, Miami for more flavor and a Ccom Brazilian because i love those damn things!

I think I came home with about 8 sticks left over... I was shocked how many people were out on the balcony smoking...I didn't get to partake, but everyone was loving them

Damn and I missed that! LOL
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    Went to my buddies wedding a couple of weeks ago..at the I suggested that we get a box for the bus and yhr reception. Boy that was a great idea. Picked up a box of perdomo lot 23 And every last one went!!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    One of my best friends got married a month ago, I brought 2 opus X #4 and we enjoyed them after the reception. Funny thing is is he was slated to be my best man in my wedding, lol.