Home General Discussion

"The Face"

lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
Pete just announced his monster cigar release for this year...... "The Face" named after Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre genre. "It'll smash your face in!!!"

Check it out...... tatuajecigars.com

Comments

• Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    lilwing88:
    Pete just announced his monster cigar release for this year...... "The Face" named after Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre genre. "It'll smash your face in!!!"

wonder how fast they will go? lol
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Nick2021:
    lilwing88:

wonder how fast they will go? lol

Thats been out there for a while. But it is in the line of the limited halloween release that hes been doing ever year for a few years now.

See Boris, Drac, Frank
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Looks ugly and cool at the same time! They used a connie wrapper as the "band" and a shaggy/unfinished foot. 666 of "the face" boxes for 13 retailers, so about 40-50 boxes per store I'm guessing and then 1300 other regular boxes to the top 130 retailers

I have a box on preorder already. I'm number 25 on the list. But once they get them in store, I will get a phone call with the pricing and I can decide if I want to purchase it or not.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    a store by me is gunna carry these. I'll have to drop in when they arrive.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I pre-ordered my box today...... Can't wait.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    My local B&M always gets the rare Tat stuff and the owner has already promised to hook up me and a buddy of mine so we will probably split a box.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    PuroFreak:
    My local B&M always gets the rare Tat stuff and the owner has already promised to hook up me and a buddy of mine so we will probably split a box.

Damn I want a Box of these ... I want to make this my first Box Purchase!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    PuroFreak:

Damn I want a Box of these ... I want to make this my first Box Purchase!
    You should call one of the shops on the list. I know cigar king will ship if you pay by credit card. Try it.... But hurry, they're going fast.
    Yeah, it's all over the Internet...a LOT of people are trying to pre-order or get on lists!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Dammit, I'd love to get in on this but having to move out of the ex's place put a damper on my funding for cigars ...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    The 13 stores should be getting shipments today.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    One of my local B&M's will have some singles, so I may pick some up this week.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Yea. Mine has singles too but I ordered a box so I'm trying to resist the urge to buy one...... They ship out tomorrow, should have it by Friday.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    lilwing88:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Yea. Mine has singles too but I ordered a box so I'm trying to resist the urge to buy one...... They ship out tomorrow, should have it by Friday.
    Interested in trading one or two perhaps three Sir?
    Sent an e-mail to CCom...hoping to see if I can grab a "regular" version of the box. Prices swing so much on the special boxes that I'd rather stick to the regular box and get the same cigar!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Nick2021:
    Sent an e-mail to CCom...hoping to see if I can grab a "regular" version of the box. Prices swing so much on the special boxes that I'd rather stick to the regular box and get the same cigar!
    Yeah, I'm interested in the regular 10 ct. box. Not worth the stress to try to get a dress box.
    Hayblet:
    lilwing88:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Interested in trading one or two perhaps three Sir?
    PM sent....
    Got my hands on a plain box. Should be here within a week or so. Now that I scored, I want more...
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Where did you get your box from? My B+M is only getting singles.
    rossdavey2:
    Where did you get your box from? My B+M is only getting singles.
    PM'ed
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    we have some coming in. Not sure if the wait list is full already but reach out to our consultants. It wont go online.