Home General Discussion

Kuzi called the cops

ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
This type of story resurfaces after the famous Canadien Womens hockey team incident, only even MORE ridiculous. I think it was Kuzi that called in, jealous that he wasn't invited and decided to ruin everyones fun. Can anyone guess the stoge? Looks kinda like a Liga Privada T52....

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Busted-Reds-reported-after-smoking-victory-ciga?urn=mlb-273745

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Wow..... we posted this at exactly the same time....... that's a goocher.
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    And with the exact same guess! We spend so much time ccom that now I think we have all developed a "spidey-sense" for cigar related issues.
    ironhorse:
    And with the exact same guess! We spend so much time ccom that now I think we have all developed a "spidey-sense" for cigar related issues.
    I do find myself watching locker room celebrations just to see what cigars they smoke....... Also, whenever I see footage of MJ golfing, I'm always curious about what he's smoking. I know he likes the CCs.....
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    What's a Goocher?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I love seeing these guys grab a stick to celebrate. At the same time it makes me sick to think I live and have to interact with the kind of people that would complain about it. I'm sure there's a lawsuit in the works as we speak to sue because someone got cancer from watching it.
    Lasabar:
    What's a Goocher?
    Ever seen "Stand By Me"?????

"A goocher—that's really bad! You remember when Clint Bracken and those guys got wiped-out on Weed Hill in Durham? Billy told me they was flippin' for beers and they came up with a goocher just before they got into the car, and BANG! They all got totaled! I don't like this. Sincerely."
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    lilwing88:
    Lasabar:
    What's a Goocher?
    Ever seen "Stand By Me"?????

"A goocher—that's really bad! You remember when Clint Bracken and those guys got wiped-out on Weed Hill in Durham? Billy told me they was flippin' for beers and they came up with a goocher just before they got into the car, and BANG! They all got totaled! I don't like this. Sincerely."
    Ahh, what a great movie!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Those 5 people who called in to report the team need to GET A LIFE... Why can't people mind their own business and worry a lot less about what everyone else is doing, and take care of their own pathetic lives?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i would never call the cops on my home town team. gerw up in the nasty nati. id actually be the one handing em out. stupid ohio non smoking laws.