I LOVE SPAM

2»

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Lasabar:
    The Sniper:
    Lasabar:
    kingjk729:
    If you have an Aldi's near you try there imitation spam ............ Its delicious .... fried on a sandwich with some horseradish mustard............ the original is good too but the aldi's verision is 1.29 all the time
    Just know, that I will NEVER try this stuff...

"Hey! There's some Cheap crap!"

"Oh no! Don't buy that cheap crap! Go to this cheap-ass store and buy some "Imitation Cheap Crap"....

No, Thank, you
    What has the world come to when Lassie is the voice of reason??? LMAO!
    I am always the voice of... umm... Something...

I'm maybe the voice of your inner child that will say anything at any time... Kind of Embarassing, but when everyone else leaves you crack up laughing for what I say is the TRUTH!
    You're absolutely right Lassie - which is why we love you! ;-)

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    kaipocruz1:
    Here in Hawaii, we are the biggest consumer of SPAM because it was a war time food...and we were very limited to what food was being brought in on the barges at that time. Needless to say I love it and am lucky enough to have SPAM and eggs on our breakfast menu at all the mcdonalds, burger kings, and jack in the cracks! For those of you that haven't tried it, fry some up nice and crispy and try it as a side with your eggs and grits or whatever the hell you guys eat up there! (I stepped up to the plate and tried those Rocky Mountain Oysters in Colorado once!) SPAM is gourmet compared to that stuff!
    Is that why in the Movie 50 First dates the large Hawaiian man offered Adam Sandler SPAM and eggs???.... I'm Learning History!
    The Sniper:
    Lasabar:
    The Sniper:
    Lasabar:
    kingjk729:
    If you have an Aldi's near you try there imitation spam ............ Its delicious .... fried on a sandwich with some horseradish mustard............ the original is good too but the aldi's verision is 1.29 all the time
    Just know, that I will NEVER try this stuff...

"Hey! There's some Cheap crap!"

"Oh no! Don't buy that cheap crap! Go to this cheap-ass store and buy some "Imitation Cheap Crap"....

No, Thank, you
    What has the world come to when Lassie is the voice of reason??? LMAO!
    I am always the voice of... umm... Something...

I'm maybe the voice of your inner child that will say anything at any time... Kind of Embarassing, but when everyone else leaves you crack up laughing for what I say is the TRUTH!
    You're absolutely right Lassie - which is why we love you! ;-)

Thank you Achmed
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    We're probably eating SPAM in our mess hall without even knowing lol
  • kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Lasabar:
    kaipocruz1:
    Here in Hawaii, we are the biggest consumer of SPAM because it was a war time food...and we were very limited to what food was being brought in on the barges at that time. Needless to say I love it and am lucky enough to have SPAM and eggs on our breakfast menu at all the mcdonalds, burger kings, and jack in the cracks! For those of you that haven't tried it, fry some up nice and crispy and try it as a side with your eggs and grits or whatever the hell you guys eat up there! (I stepped up to the plate and tried those Rocky Mountain Oysters in Colorado once!) SPAM is gourmet compared to that stuff!
    Is that why in the Movie 50 First dates the large Hawaiian man offered Adam Sandler SPAM and eggs???.... I'm Learning History!
    Believe it or not bud...the large Hawaiian cook's character is based on a real good friend of mine! While they were shooting the movie...the crew would eat lunch at the pier deli where my friend Nick was the cook. Even the lady that runs the restaurant in the movie is based on my friends boss at the deli!
    kaipocruz1:
    Lasabar:
    kaipocruz1:
    Believe it or not bud...the large Hawaiian cook's character is based on a real good friend of mine! While they were shooting the movie...the crew would eat lunch at the pier deli where my friend Nick was the cook. Even the lady that runs the restaurant in the movie is based on my friends boss at the deli!
    So where did "Eggs and Peanut Butter Cups" come from???
    HA!

That is awesome though! Did he look like that? Pics would be freaking sweet!
  • kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    I don't know where the pb cups came from...and the cook looks nothing like my friend. The director did approach my friends boss about using the "names and personalities" of the employees of the deli in the movie. I'll see if I got a pic of him on my computer...doubt it though!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    kuzi16:
    (from Monty Python) yelling in a crackled old ladies voice... I DON'T LIKE SPAM !

There, fixed that for ya Kuzi. :)
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    I happen to live in Spam Town. They butcher over 16,000 hogs a day, up to 20,000 on some days. Lots of pig.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    NYHCx516x:
    ENFIDL:
    I'd rather eat a turd covered in burnt hair than eat spam again.....lol
    +1
    You guys need to try spam in fried rice. That stuff is freaking delcious, damn near bacon in my books.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Garen B:
    NYHCx516x:
    ENFIDL:
    +1
    You guys need to try spam in fried rice. That stuff is freaking delcious, damn near bacon in my books.
    Well, I dunno Garen. Is the Turd BBQ'd?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Spam sandwich was a staple growing up. "If you don't want it, then don't eat" is what I'd get when I'd complain... It beat the alternative of eating nothing instead, but just barely.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    There is a reason they call computer junk SPAM!
    Theedge:
    I happen to live in Spam Town. They butcher over 16,000 hogs a day, up to 20,000 on some days. Lots of pig.
    Kind of like a frat house...
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    laker1963:
    Garen B:
    NYHCx516x:
    ENFIDL:
    +1
    Well, I dunno Garen. Is the Turd BBQ'd?
    Throw some BBQ sauce on it, you won't be able to tell the difference. And I think BBQ is a bit too classy for cooking Spam, if you're breaking out the BBQ, get a real piece of meat.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    heck yea, some chopped up spam in an egg and cheese scramble, throw some mushrooms and onion in there, that'll put some hair on your ***!