Home General Discussion

MoW badge

sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
a short time ago i recieved spesific instructions from a fellow BORK, so a few days ago i earned my MoW badge with ranger tab.
nothing special i hear you say?...... well i did it on a completely empty stomach lol ;p
took 8 hours of continuous smoking

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    wtf is that drink you have there?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    As the God of War of the Man O War Club I welcome you brother! Congrats!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Haha, wow. I feel kind of nauseaous after reading you did that on an empty stomach. Great pics. For the record, I believe it was Sandman that told you to get that badge. I'm pretty confident you did him proud.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Excellent job! I will be trying for mine soon. Great inspiration.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    in the wine glass i had a nice wine from the rhon valley.
    in the can (which is what i think your on about) is scrumpy jack. its a cider which i find goes very well with mild cigars
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Congrats brother
    sightunseen:
    Haha, wow. I feel kind of nauseaous after reading you did that on an empty stomach. Great pics. For the record, I believe it was Sandman that told you to get that badge. I'm pretty confident you did him proud.
    it was indeed, and i can only hope i did:)
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I love the pic of the big pile of ashes. Welcome aboard!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You should have waited. This will be an achievement on thecigarnut.com and the first person to do it will win free cigars. Everyone else will get points towards the grand prize.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i dont think im ever gunna even try this. i wanna enjoy my cigars and every little tiny taste. my palate will be blown out by the end of the third (maybe even second) cigar.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    sol1821:
    in the can (which is what i think your on about) is scrumpy jack. its a cider which i find goes very well with mild cigars
    Yeah it was the Scrumpy Jack I was talking about, what kind of cider?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Im going for the badge today. Got the virtue down. Gonna hit the ruination at about 8. Then go from there.
    Hayblet:
    sol1821:
    Yeah it was the Scrumpy Jack I was talking about, what kind of cider?
    its a medium sweet cider, quite strong, favourite of all the alcoholics lol
    its made with apples if that's what your asking :s i don't know what you guys have in the states cider wise.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    im letting mine sit a bit. got the reg MOW the Se, and got virtue today just need a reuniation. might have to wait to try this in the summer play 36 holes of golf and take down all 4. prob gonna be to cold this winter.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Fourtotheflush:
    Im going for the badge today. Got the virtue down. Gonna hit the ruination at about 8. Then go from there.
    Best of luck brother! Keep us updated!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I got a question for you. If I wanted to go for my badge, should I do the special edition before the ruination or after? I want to do it in order of strength.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    rwheelwright:
    I got a question for you. If I wanted to go for my badge, should I do the special edition before the ruination or after? I want to do it in order of strength.
    If you wanna do it in order of strength, do the SE before the Ruination.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    That's what I thought. Thanks Brother!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    sol1821:
    sightunseen:
    I did send you the sticks and the simple instructions. Way to go Sol!!! I completed mine with Duder while out in Wa. a few weeks before you did yours. I can not imagine how you did it on an empty stomach. I was telling Duder I wasn't sure if I would make it through stick 4 but after a glass of water and a quick beer I was ready to take it on. Congrats and sorry it took me so long to see this but welcome to the club! I think that makes you our commander of the UK forces.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Sandman1am:
    sol1821:
    sightunseen:
    I did send you the sticks and the simple instructions. Way to go Sol!!! I completed mine with Duder while out in Wa. a few weeks before you did yours. I can not imagine how you did it on an empty stomach. I was telling Duder I wasn't sure if I would make it through stick 4 but after a glass of water and a quick beer I was ready to take it on. Congrats and sorry it took me so long to see this but welcome to the club! I think that makes you our commander of the UK forces.
    Come to think of it I didn't see the pics that Duder took of it as proof up on the forum. I will have to send him a PM and see if he can post them up as proof.