Home General Discussion

Looking For Some Good Online Sources For LFD

DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
I am looking to pick up a box or 2 of some LFD not carried here, need some good reputable online sources if anyone can assist, thanks. Looking for Airbenders and Double Ligero...

Comments

• sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    could always try a phone call in to see if ccom can get them for you.
    always worth a shot
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Actually, if I remember correctly, The Beard said that CCom has some stuff that they canmt advertise (call them :P)
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Thanks folks....know that i will always try and get what I need through ccom, Jeff Jackson has an email waiting but barring that I needs me some LFD!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Did I get you hooked on LFD with the trade we worked out? :)

Jeff Jackson, with the help from The Beard, was able to find me some LFDs a while back. It took a few weeks, but the price was good and I always enjoy sending ccom my business.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Thanks all, box of DL's on the way....now for some Airbenders lol
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    If you haven't already, wait for the Air Bender Chisel. I hear it blows minds. That, or the Matatan is my favorite Vitola that is currently available for the AB.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    I got an email from The Beard about a month or so back that said they got in Airbenders. I would think that they have or can get them.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Diamondog:
    I am looking to pick up a box or 2 of some LFD not carried here, need some good reputable online sources if anyone can assist, thanks. Looking for Airbenders and Double Ligero...
    If you are looking for la flor, get with jeff. I can get you what ever you want and because I am not a la flor dealer, I don't have to play by their pricing policies so as a bonus, I can all but assure you the price I can give you will be far less than other sources. Feel free to shoot me a pm and let me know what you need specifically. May take me a few weeks to get it in house, that would be the only catch.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    Diamondog:
    If you are looking for la flor, get with jeff. I can get you what ever you want and because I am not a la flor dealer, I don't have to play by their pricing policies so as a bonus, I can all but assure you the price I can give you will be far less than other sources. Feel free to shoot me a pm and let me know what you need specifically. May take me a few weeks to get it in house, that would be the only catch.
    PM sent Alex