Home General Discussion

21st birthday

sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
is today, so i can legally smoke anywhere in the world.
im glad the age in the uk is lower:)
on a different note i did my mow badge the other day, ive got pics which will be added as soon as my phone decides to work :(
and last of all, was it just me that couldn't get on ccom almost all of the last week??

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    sol1821:
    on a different note i did my mow badge the other day, ive got pics which will be added as soon as my phone decides to work :(
    and last of all, was it just me that couldn't get on ccom almost all of the last week??
    Well happy birthday bro. I was/still am having some issues with ccom since last week. I have no problems on my wifes or my 9 years old laptop but I have isuses using my own. Not sure if it website or pc related. All is well though I will always find a way to get on here. Take it easy.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    sol1821:
    Well happy birthday bro. I was/still am having some issues with ccom since last week. I have no problems on my wifes or my 9 years old laptop but I have isuses using my own. Not sure if it website or pc related. All is well though I will always find a way to get on here. Take it easy.
    sol1821:
    Sorry for the double post.lol
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Happy bday bro. Yea I was having problems mostly when using my droid phone lastweek but all seems good now.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Happy birthday sol!!!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Word up Sol! Happy birthday brotha
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Happy B-day whay you smokin
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    Happy bday bro happy smokes
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Happy B-Day I'll smoke one on this side of the pond for you!
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    Happy 21st man! I'm excited, I make mine in a little over a week! Any plans?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Uhhhhhh doesn't ccom say you have to be 21 to purchase from them?
    Anywho happy birthday dude!

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    stephen_hannibal:
    Uhhhhhh doesn't ccom say you have to be 21 to purchase from them?
    Anywho happy birthday dude!

Ha! But anyways! Happy bday BORK!
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Happy 21st man! Whatcha gonna smoke to celebrate?
    (Had major problems with Ccom not loading over the past week.)
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    cheers guys.
    i had planned to do my MoW badge on my birthday but i had to go to the docs in the morning the day after and i didnt want to turn up smelling of smoke even after a shower, so i coudnt smoke on the day. but i did he MoW badge a few days before just to celebrate a little early. im having a bit of a get together tonight with my family so i might smoke the pre embargo cigar ive got then.
    all of my mates where in work bar one so on the day i just had aa quiet evening in playing cod with a pizza with my one mate.
    we've got plans to go either paint balling or to do air soft and then go and see AL Murry (hes a British comedian) soon so that will be my proper celebration then like.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Happy belated birthday, man. 21, eh? Didn't realize you were so young, haha.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    cheers Tony.
    i smoke well above my weight. :P (don't know if you guys have that saying about punching above your weight? as in boxing like)
    btw did you get my pm the other day??
  • RoughscotsmanRoughscotsman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    Happy Bday dude!!! Hope you had a good one ;-)
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    sol1821:
    cheers Tony.
    i smoke well above my weight. :P (don't know if you guys have that saying about punching above your weight? as in boxing like)
    I did get the PM, thanks. Been a bit busy so I haven't had time to give you a proper response. Expect a PM or an email soon.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Happy bday and congrats on the MOW Badge. Welcome to the club!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    sol1821:
    cheers Tony.
    Yeah we have that saying too!