Home General Discussion

New favorite smoke!!!

interpiminterpim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
being a newbie there are a ton of cigars that I haven't tried yet, but I had a chance last night to try a Ghurka Legend, and boy... that is the best cigar I have had to date. It had about 6 weeks rest in my humidor and blows away my previous favorite the Rocky Patel Vintage 1990. I'm looking forward to trying out many more cigars in the future, hopefully I can find many more gems like the Ghurka Legend.

Comments

• MaduroSmokerMaduroSmoker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6

The Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 is currently my favorite. I have a 75 count humidor devoted just to that stick. Both of the Ghurka’s I have tried (Archive 1887 and Warrior) have had bad draw and bad burn issues. They tasted great, but I just couldn’t get into them when I am collapsing my sinuses.

• KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    interpim:
    being a newbie there are a ton of cigars that I haven't tried yet, but I had a chance last night to try a Ghurka Legend, and boy... that is the best cigar I have had to date. It had about 6 weeks rest in my humidor and blows away my previous favorite the Rocky Patel Vintage 1990. I'm looking forward to trying out many more cigars in the future, hopefully I can find many more gems like the Ghurka Legend.
    When I first got into smokes the Legend was one of my favorites too (I still really like them). I've got a bunch of the Perfectos and a couple of the Robustos. But, I've tried so many other cigars now that I like just as much.
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    Perdomo 10th aniversery maduro robusto my personal fav lately
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    interpim:
    If you like the Gurkha Legend, I suggest trying out the Gurkha Centurian and Gurkha Regent. PM me and I can tell you of a good deal. All you need to do then is call Kelly :)
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    My favorite gurkhas are the Titan II, Legend, and VH-7. I also had a good Empire V and Centurian, but I have only had one of each of those.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    ironhorse:
    My favorite gurkhas are the Titan II, Legend, and VH-7. I also had a good Empire V and Centurian, but I have only had one of each of those.
    Looks like we have similar tastes ;^)
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Duder2:
    ironhorse:
    Looks like we have similar tastes ;^)
    Seconded... excactly what I was about to say!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I've got a legend I've been sitting on for a while now. Thanks for helping me to decide what to smoke tonight. :)