Home General Discussion

My palette Is changing

JY001JY001 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
I've been smoking for a couple of months. I find myself reaching for stronger cigars. I am beginning to pick out various flavors during various portions of the cigar. I am also seeing money go up in smoke :+)

I started with a 25 humidor. I added a 100, then another. I just ordered a 28 bottle wine cooler and lots of beads. I think I'm screwed.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    JY001:
    I started with a 25 humidor. I added a 100, then another. I just ordered a 28 bottle wine cooler and lots of needs. I think I'm screwed.

You'll fit in well here :)
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Repeat after me; My name is ( insert name here) and I am a cigar enthusiast
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    Haha good man!
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    yeap sounds familiar in my book... haven't gone to crazy with the humis just bought a 100 ct knowing i that would be plenty of space to start but hoping to expand once more funds are available. Hi my name is chris.....hi chris...i am a cigar enthusiast lol
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Interesting. My palette was pretty constant for several years after I started smoking. It has definitely changed over time - I reach for Padron/5VM instead of Punch/ERDM these days - but there was no change in the first few months. Before you know it, you'll be chainsmoking triple ligero :)
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    Now you just need to put up a sweet picture of you smoking a ridiculous cigar as your avatar!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    hook, line and sinker!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Awesome. My advice, stick to singles and 5 packs until it's done changing. Nothing worse than having to trade/give away 5 boxes worth of Rocky Patels you thought you were going to love forever.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Russ55:
    Awesome. My advice, stick to singles and 5 packs until it's done changing. Nothing worse than having to trade/give away 5 boxes worth of Rocky Patels you thought you were going to love forever.
    ouch!
  • FrootloopsFrootloops Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 31
    a wine cooler really works as a good humi?
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    JY001:
    I've been smoking for a couple of months. I find myself reaching for stronger cigars. I am beginning to pick out various flavors during various portions of the cigar. I am also seeing money go up in smoke :+) I started with a 25 humidor. I added a 100, then another. I just ordered a 28 bottle wine cooler and lots of needs. I think I'm screwed.
    Welcome to the Darkside! I think every BOTL on here just about has gone through this. You will fit in just fine here :)
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    [In Palpatine voice]

Gooooood.......now proclaim The Beard as your master and your training will be complete!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Russ55:
    I only bought 1 box of the 92's still love them hopefully get through them all before i dont like them if that happens lol.
    sightunseen:
    [In Palpatine voice]

Gooooood.......now proclaim The Beard as your master and your training will be complete!
    LOL
    RaschNuts:
    Russ55:
    I only bought 1 box of the 92's still love them hopefully get through them all before i dont like them if that happens lol.
    If you start not to like them, shoot me a PM and we can work out a trade for a few :)
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    [In Palpatine voice]

LOL

+1!!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ScottTDawg:
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    [In Palpatine voice]

LOL

+1!!!!
    LOL. You win this thread.