Home General Discussion

Last minute Texas herf!

Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
I finally got some time off on Saturday Sept 18th and I'll be checking out Cigar Shop & More in Addison Texas based on Puro's suggestion. Sorry for the short notice, but I'm in dire need of some R&R.

If any BOTL in the DFW area are up for seeing my ugly mug, I'll be the big guy smoking a cigar, listening to the blues and reading a book.

Here's the address of the place: 4285 Beltline Road Addison Texas, 75001

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Any plans to visit Socal anytime soon Garen? How is Texas treating you?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Garen B:
    I finally got some time off on Saturday Sept 18th and I'll be checking out Cigar Shop & More in Addison Texas based on Puro's suggestion. Sorry for the short notice, but I'm in dire need of some R&R.

If any BOTL in the DFW area are up for seeing my ugly mug, I'll be the big guy smoking a cigar, listening to the blues and reading a book.

Here's the address of the place: 4285 Beltline Road Addison Texas, 75001
    Hey Garen, just thought you might like to know there will be the big Oktoberfest celebration in Addison Sat. the 18th and there is going to be a group of us up there walking around smoking cigars and enjoying the festivities and drinking a few cold ones! It's right up the road from Cigar Shop and More if you are interested. Always a great time up there and tons of good food and beer! If you are interested hit me up here in this thread or send me a PM. I can meet you at the cigar shop if you wanna go over to the festival. Just let me know man.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Oktoberfest? Screw the book and blues man, I'll hoist a few with you guys!

Texas is treating me pretty well Joe, busy as heck but the money is good. And hotter than hell man, this wet heat is nasty compared to the stuff we get in Socal. I'll be in Socal sometime in Dec, I haven't talked to my boss about how much time I'll get off, but I know it'll be around Christmas.
    Garen B:
    Oktoberfest? Screw the book and blues man, I'll hoist a few with you guys!

Texas is treating me pretty well Joe, busy as heck but the money is good. And hotter than hell man, this wet heat is nasty compared to the stuff we get in Socal. I'll be in Socal sometime in Dec, I haven't talked to my boss about how much time I'll get off, but I know it'll be around Christmas.
    Cool, thought you might like to know about that. I went last year and it's a lot of fun. I'll shoot you a PM with my cell number so you can shoot me a text or call whenever and we can meet up for some drinks and smokes.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    Haha yall wanna come down to the houston/galveston area? We have a beach...
    pnaylon:
    Haha yall wanna come down to the houston/galveston area? We have a beach...
    If there is an Oktoberfest on the beach I am THERE! lol If I ever make it down that direction I'll have to get ahold of you to have a smoke.
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Come on down to Corpus Christi, we have better beaches ;)
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    mrpillow:
    Come on down to Corpus Christi, we have better beaches ;)
    The last time i was in Corpus was for a rugby game. After one of the kicks, the ball went way off the field by the road. Three guys in a minivan pulled over, grabbed the ball, jumped back in the van, and drove off. So that's my Corpus experience...haha just kidding, im sure its much nicer than galveston its pretty ghetto here.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Wish I still lived in Dallas..damn it!
    We need to plan a big Texas Herf someday and have as many of BOTL's as we can get together.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Why not start now? Seems a good of a time as any.