Home General Discussion

Football Saturdays

RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
Anyone care to join Us for a Saturday Football Herf At My House one of these Fall Weekends! Was joined for a WHile today for the Ohio State Miami Game by the Hays Man!
image Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    LOL learn to shrink the pic first bro! And this was horrible photo! That smoke looks like I have a big white blob on my face! AND EFF YOU TO THE FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE THAT LAST LINE! lol
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    If I were out there, I would gladly join you for some cigars and football. Sounds like you guys had a good time.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Hays:
    LOL learn to shrink the pic first bro! And this was horrible photo! That smoke looks like I have a big white blob on my face! AND EFF YOU TO THE FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE THAT LAST LINE! lol
    Are you eating cotton?
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    Lasabar:
    Hays:
    Are you eating cotton?
    His boogers are moldy.

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Hays:

Tried a New Photo program and it told me it was resized ! LOL Photobucket was down yesterday for some reason! LOL
  • kos22uskos22us Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 46
    after watching my penn state team just get bombed i'll never watch football again ,but i am down for a cigar
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    I would totally be there. I'll make it a weekend getaway with my wife. I'll send her to the spa while we herf.
    Jdorais:
    I would totally be there. I'll make it a weekend getaway with my wife. I'll send her to the spa while we herf.

Ok thats a Deal My Wife Said she thinks that sounds like a Good Idea... they can get Massages and all that while we smoke Cigars and Eat some good Food! LOL well they can eat too.Its Definatley In the Planning Stage.. Im looking for the Weekend we can Pull it off .. Besides my wife wants the Window Extimate! LOL Its a WIn WIn for us All!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    i'm trying to find some cheap tickets to C-bus for some football myself. bro-in-law has season tix
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hays:
    lol,
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I had thought it was just a pic of Ozzie... you want all us BORKS to show up post some daughter pics Wink [;)]
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Hayblet:
    I had thought it was just a pic of Ozzie... you want all us BORKS to show up post some daughter pics Wink [;)]
    HA! You don't know the half of it bro...the WIFE is freakin BEAUTIFUL as well... (you can substitute "beautiful" for any vernacular you wish, that's just my statement in case she reads it! lol)
    Hays:
    Hayblet:
    HA! You don't know the half of it bro...the WIFE is freakin BEAUTIFUL as well... (you can substitute "beautiful" for any vernacular you wish, that's just my statement in case she reads it! lol)

Thanks Hays , I know I am Blessed , she is Beautiful,Smokin Hot, Gorgeous, All that .... Ill pass it along to her ! LOL