Home General Discussion

Goin for it! - Pics Up

JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
I decided when I woke up today that I would go for my MOW badge. I know I can knock out the original three but we'll see if I have the stomach to kill the SE. ATM I am working on the MOW original.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    JSaint:
    I decided when I woke up today that I would go for my MOW badge. I know I can knock out the original three but we'll see if I have the stomach to kill the SE. ATM I am working on the MOW original.
    You will be missed
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Chug! Chug! Chu-...Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! Finally going for it? Nice. I'm going to have to re-try for the Spec Ops badge. I would try to give ENFIDL a challenge by matching his Medal of Honor, but no double happiness and I can't seem to find the time these days :(
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882

How do you get a "Badge"? sorry this may be a stupid question fairly new here.

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    RaschNuts:

Read this:

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/154924.aspx
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    sightunseen:
    RaschNuts:

Read this:

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/154924.aspx

Thanks. Looks like fine ill have to try this soon.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    SE isn't anything to worry about. I'd take that down before the ruination.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    phobicsquirrel:
    SE isn't anything to worry about. I'd take that down before the ruination.
    I agree, the Ruination makes men out of recruits
    lol, well said.
    Not sure how much time you have but I had a chisel maduro and an opus during my run of the badge. I smoked 7 cigars that day, it was a good day. Though the chisel maduro was before the SE and the opus was a XXX before the ruination. I felt the ruination packed more of a punch. It all worked out nicely. I also ate a lot of chocolate and dr. pepper. good luck.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Very nice. I see an attempt in my near future as well. Good luck.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    November 11. My first full day in Fort Myers Beach. I'll only be smoking the first three since I don't have a SE, but I will still enjoy. I'll have the Virture in the morning, two Originals on the golf course, and a Ruination after dinner. I'm sure I'll be going through 5-6 a day down there so I'll be adding some others along the day.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Just got through smoking the original dang that thing lasted for forever! Next will be the Ruination.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    do the ruination last. i recommend virtue, regular, se, ruination, and then double happiness if you have the balls
    dennisking:
    do the ruination last. i recommend virtue, regular, se, ruination, and then double happiness if you have the balls
    And an Adamantium-lined palate.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Did this last month. It was fun, but honestly after the first two sticks, my palette was so worn out that it sort of was more to say I did it than because I actually enjoyed it. The MOW, Ruination, and SE are all too powerful on the palette to really hold up together IMO. Still a fun, and difficult task!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    phobicsquirrel:
    Not sure how much time you have but I had a chisel maduro and an opus during my run of the badge. I smoked 7 cigars that day, it was a good day. Though the chisel maduro was before the SE and the opus was a XXX before the ruination. I felt the ruination packed more of a punch. It all worked out nicely. I also ate a lot of chocolate and dr. pepper. good luck.
    goddamn glen, I got light headed just reading all of that !!!
    hehe, yeah surprisingly I was fine. not sure why. I didn't load up on food or anything. Then again like yesterday I got a little buzzed off a 5 vegas AAA... go figure. I'm going to smoke the entire anejo line one day ( need to start early in the day) then I'd like to smoke the entire Opus line as well though I need two more sizes to do that. But hell I figure it's a way to find out which size of my favorite lines I really do enjoy more.
    docbp87:
    Did this last month. It was fun, but honestly after the first two sticks, my palette was so worn out that it sort of was more to say I did it than because I actually enjoyed it. The MOW, Ruination, and SE are all too powerful on the palette to really hold up together IMO. Still a fun, and difficult task!
    dr. pepper and chocolate!!! it works.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Last weekend when Tony and I did it, I was fine too. My palate was still pretty good even after the Ruination. I would have kept smoking but it was getting pretty late by the time we were done. I have an idea for another similar challenge, but I need one more stick to make it complete...
    Duder2:
    Last weekend when Tony and I did it, I was fine too. My palate was still pretty good even after the Ruination. I would have kept smoking but it was getting pretty late by the time we were done. I have an idea for another similar challenge, but I need one more stick to make it complete...
    If it is what I think it is, let me know.
    sightunseen:
    Duder2:
    Gurkha Emperor?
  • dhall6dhall6 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    Being new here this is the first time I can actually recall hearing of this...and it sounds amazing!! definitely trying soon. lol
    So...JSaint hasn't reported back yet. Think he died smoking the virtue?
  • kos22uskos22us Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 46
    I'm still kicking. Working on the ruination ATM and I really think the se will not be smoked in this challenge. Got the original and virtue down. Damn things got bitter near the end so I couldn't totally nub them =.
    Weird. Never had a bitter MoW before. Smoking to fast?
    Nah I think it was tar build up. The original was a fatty and took like two hours!
    JSaint:
    Nah I think it was tar build up. The original was a fatty and took like two hours!
    The fat sticks need love too. :P
    Lol it got plenty of lovin.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    sightunseen:
    Duder2:
    I believe it is, it's the one we talked about before the herf. With the new addition to the line I figure might as well do it right :^)